20%

Ida's P.O.V

I walked to our hotel room.

I don't know what to do.

I picked up my Camera and set it up. I dont even care how I look.

I just turn it on and sat on couch.

"Hi guys, My name is Ida." I begin. " You all know me from 5OU tour. I'm sorry If you guys dont want to waste your money on me. I guess you guys are right I don't have talent. And yeah I'm just waste of time and space. Even My brother bullied me." I started crying. " And It's really hard for me to go throught all that hate. And I really don't know what to do. So I will quit. I'm sorry for all my true fans that love me and support me. But I just can't do this. I'm going back home. And I will start being normal person again that I was before fame. So this is my goodbye. I will deactivate all my social medias. I will not post any videos anymore. So you haters will be happy. I hope I made you guys happy. And that is it. Bye remember to always be yourself and always love yourself no matter what. " I blow the kiss on camera and turned it down.

I opened my laptop and uploaded video right way. I didnt even edited it. I dont need to

I packed my thing. I left note for girls that I'm coming back home. I hope they will understand.

I texted my mom.

Me: Hi mom I'm coming home. Buy me plane tickets.

After 15min she answered.

Mom: Omg i will do it right now. See you honey soon. ly

Me: ly2

I put my phone down. I walked to bathroom. I washed my face and took off my makeup. I walked back to room and saw that the video is uploaded.

@Idathabay: New video is up. Love you all.

I tweeted and deactivated my twitter. I went on instagram and did same. And same with snapchat,tumblr,Vine and all.

I picked up my things and walked to lobby. I called taxi and told him to drive to airport. I looked last time at hotel and let the tear fall down. Here I go Virginia.