S2 E5 - Continued

"There's nothing, there's nothing here." Mike said, we were driving close to where the X was supposed to be, but there was nothing in sight.

"Are we close?" My mom asked.

"We're in the vicinity." Bob told her.

"What does that mean?" Mom asked.

"It means we're close. I don't know it's not precise." Bob told her.

"We did all that work." Mom said. I looked over at Will who had his eyes closed. He was trying to figure out the directions. I closed my eyes as well, trying to figure it out, also thinking how weird and cool it was that Will could do some of the same things I could now. I kept looking and trying to figure out where to go when it suddenly hit me.

"Turn right." Will burst out.

"What?" She asked.

"He's right." I told mom.

"I saw him." Will told her.

"Wha-?" My mom began.

"Not here, in my now memories." Will told her.

"Turn right!" I yelled. My mom quickly turned right, hitting a pumpkin sign along the way. We were all screaming. The car wasn't stopping and my mom couldn't see where she was going. I close my eyes and remembered the time I flipped the van. With a jolt, the car stopped. I wiped the blood that dripped out of my nose. When I looked out the front window, I saw that we had almost hit another vehicle.

"Is everyone okay?" My mom asked. We were all sweating and breathing heavy.

"Super spy." Mike said.

"What's Jim doing here?" Bob asked. "Joyce?" Bob asked. Mom started to get out of the car.

"No mom it's not safe." I told her.

"Which is why I need you guys to stay here." She told us.

"Mom." Will began.

"Stay here." She told him. Mom and Bob got out of the car and walked over to a giant whole in the ground. All of sudden, Bob handed mom a shovel and she was stabbing at something in the ground. The next thing I knew, Bob was helping my mom into the ground and he followed close behind.

"They don't even know where the hell they're going!" I stressed. The three of us hopped out of the car and over to the whole my mom and Bob disappears through.

"Do you guys see anything?" Mike asked us. "I mean, Will your now memories and Summer your, visions?" He asked. Will shook his head.

"We're calling them visions now?" I asked Mike.

"More or less." He said.

"Oh, well no." I told him. Then, we heard a lot of cars. We all turned around and saw a bunch of vans from the lab. My breath hitched and I got tense. It reminded me of last year when those same trucks were chasing the party, trying to kidnap El and I. Mike must've sensed me tense up and must be thinking what I was thinking because he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"They didn't get you last time, they won't get you this time." Mike told me. I nodded, but the panic feeling still coursed through me. The men hopped out of the vans and passed us, heading down into the whole. I gripped Mike's hand right as they passed. There were so many of them all over. I just watched as they all crowed to where mom was. Then, Will fell to the ground and started to squirm. Mike and I dropped next to him.

"Will? Will?!" I yelled. He just squirmed in the ground in pain.

"Will are you okay?" Mike asked him. "Will? Will what's wrong." Others started to gather around us. I didn't know how to help Will. I could use my powers, but what would I use them for? I couldn't help Will and I felt helpless. Will then rolled over on his back, his face in a weird way, making a weird screeching noise. Mike and I backed a few steps away from him. Men in white suites began to approach him, I just stood there in shock, not sure what to do.