S1 E8 - The Upside Down

Dustin, Lucas, Mike, El, and I were all in the same spot. Mike was bouncing his leg up and down, worried about where Nancy was and why she hadn't come back in the gym yet. Out of no where he stood and up and we all watched as he left, my head still on Lucas's shoulder. Mike was out there for a short time before he came rushing in. "They're gone." He said.

"What?" Lucas asked.

"Nancy and Jonathan. His cars gone." Mike told us.

"They're probably just sucking face somewhere." Dustin said.

"Shut up." I told him with an annoyed tone.

"No, no way." Mike protested to Dustin.

"Did they go with the chief?" Dustin asked.

"I don't know." Mike told him.

"No." El said.

"What?" Mike asked, looking at her. "Did you see them? Do you know where they went?" Mike asked her.

"Yes." El told him.

"Where? Where did they go?" Mike asked her.

"Demogorgon." El said, looking back at me, I understood what she meant.

"Back to my house." I whispered, picking my head up from Lucas's shoulder.

"What?" Mike asked me.

"They went back to my house. They're going to kill it. They're going to kill the Demagorgon." I told him.

Mike, Dustin, Lucas, and I had all gotten up and were discussing while El sat on the bench. "Guys, guys! This is crazy." Mike said. "We can't just wait around."

"Mike, incase you forgot, we're still fugitives and I don't know how you expect us to help. We don't even have a car! How could we help? Not to mention the bad men who are still looking for us!" I told him.

"Yeah, and we don't even know if your sister is even at the Byers." Dustin said.

"El and Summer can find them." Mike told him.

"Okay, were not dogs and we don't do things on command. But look at me! Look at El! We're in no right state to find them right now." I told him.

"I still think we should stick to the chiefs plan." Dustin told Mike.

"Exactly! We keep Summer and El out of sight, and keep them safe. That's the most important thing remember?" Lucas asked him. "Besides, she's okay. She's with Jonathan."

"Yeah, and she's kinda a badass now so......." Dustin trailed off. Dustin then began to walk away.

"Well where are you going? You just said stick to the plan?!" Mike Shiites after him.

"I am I'm just going to get some chocolate pudding." Dustin told him. "I'm telling you! Lunch lady Philis hoards that shit."

"Are you serious?!" Mike shouted after him.

"Summer and El need to be recharged!" Dustin yelled.

"With chocolate pudding?!" I asked. He just continued walking, ignoring me. Lucas followed Dustin. It was just Mike, El, and I left in the gym.

"MIKE! I FOUND THE CHOCOLATE PUDDING!" Dustin yelled a few minutes later.

"OKAY!" Mike yelled back. I was thinking about how Will was dying, how weak he looked, how close to death he looked. How my mom was in the Upside Down putting her life at risk. And how Jonathan was trying to kill the Demagorgon. All the people that meant the most to me were all in danger and could all die before I know it. I started to get teary eyed.