S1 E1 - Continued

Please read the authors note at the bottom, it's really important
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning, I woke up remembering what happened last night. I got up and climbed out of bed. I got down and saw that Mike was still sleeping in his bed. 'He's so cute.' I thought to myself. I looked over to his alarm clock. It read 7:30. We had to be to school in a half an hour, I went over to Mike and sat down on the bed. "Mike." I said, trying to wake him up. "Mike, you have to get up, we have to go to school." I said. Nothing. "Mike." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder. Nothing. "Mike, come on." I said shaking him. Still nothing. I shake him harder, "MIKE!" I yell. NOTHING! "For the love of god Mike! Get up!!!" I yelled. Still absolutely nothing. "Then you leave me no choice." I said. I then put my thumbs on his eyelids and lifted them (I hate when my brother does that to me). He awoke with a start.

"Summer! What the hell?" He asked.

"It was that or a wet willy." I told him. He just rolled his eyes. "Anyways, we have school. I'm going to head downstairs." I told him.

"I'll get dressed, and then I'll give you cloths from Nancy's old wardrobe." Mike told me.

"I can just go grab them." I told him. He nodded and I left the room to get my cloths. When I grabbed them, I went into the bathroom and changed. I quickly brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs. "Good morning Wheeler's." I said when I got down there.

"Morning Summer." Everyone but Nancy, and Holly said. I took a seat next to Mike who smiled at me, I smiled back. Mrs. Wheeler then came around and gave us all eggs and toast.
I grabbed the syrup and poured some on my eggs. Mike then grabbed the syrup and did the same thing.

"Ew, that's disgusting you two." Nancy said.

"Your disgusting." Mike said to her. The phone started to ring. I tried to muffle my laugh at the comment Mike made. He then poured syrup on Nancy's eggs. I burst out laughing.

"What the hell?" She said.

"Language." Her father told her.

"Quiet!" Mrs. Wheeler said. She continued talking on the phone while Mike and I laughed about Nancy being pissed. "Hey Summer." Mrs. Wheeler said, "Your mom would like to talk to you." She said. I then got up and went over to the phone.

"Hi mom." I said.

"Hey sweetie, do you know where Will is?" She asked.

"Isn't he at home?" I asked.

"No." She said. I started to panic.

"He-he's not home?" I asked.

"No, but don't worry. Maybe he just went to school early." My mom told me.

"I guess." I said, not feeling any better.

"I'll talk to you later sweetie. Love you." She said.

"Love you too." I told her, I then hung up the phone. I then walked over back to my seat. I must've had a worried look on my face, and Mike must've noticed.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I looked up at him.

"It's Will. He's not at home. My mom said he might be at school, but I don't know." I told him. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it, which caused me to blush and look down.

"Hey, I'm sure he's at school. He'll be fine." Mike said. I looked up at him.

"Yeah, your right." I said. But, was he? After we ate, Mike and I hoped on our bikes and made our way to school. On the way there, we met up with Dustin and Lucas. Mike filled them in as to why Will wasn't with us.