S3 E4 - Continued

After Mike, Lucas, and Will all took turns sharing parts of the plan we went off to gather supplies. Lucas and Will were in charge of finding something to hold the door shut, Max and El were in charge of watching Billy and making sure he didn't hurt anyone, while I was in charge of finding the CPR dummy. I wasn't sure what Mike was up to, but I assumed it was something helpful. 
I walked to the storage gate and used my powers to open the lock. I walked over and took the lock off before walking in. I looked on some of the shelves ahead of me before turning to my left and seeing the dummy. "Perfect." I said to myself. I began to grab the dummy when I heard Mike sigh and walk into the storage room I was in. 

"Hey, I found the breakers." Mike told me. I had my back turned to Mike and I sighed in annoyance while rolling my eyes before turning around. I was still upset about Mike lying and about Will. "Whoa, that thing is super creepy." Mike said, grabbing the dummy right out of my arms. "Let me see it." He said as he adjusted it so he could hold it in one arm. "I think this'll work. Right, buddy?" Mike asked the dummy. "Right Mike." He said in a squeaky voice partially moving the dummies mouth to make it seem like it was talking. Mike then turned to me and smiled, thinking I would smile back. He was wrong. Instead, I just gave him an annoyed look before going up to him and grabbing the dummy from him. I then began to walk out of the room. "Hey, Sum." Mike said. I stopped and turned to look at him, keeping my look the same. "I just wanted to say... You know when I said Nana was sick? She wasn't. I lied." Mike told me. 

"Yeah, I know." I said, even more annoyed. I turned again to go and leave before Mike spoke up and stopped me. 

"Right, right, right. No, I just...think it was important for you to know the context." Mike told me. 

"Which is?" I asked. 

"It's Hopper. He went all crazy on me, telling me I'm spending way too much time with you. He made me lie. I mean, you're the most important thing to me in the world." Mike told me. 

"What if he's right?" I asked Mike, throwing the dummy on the ground. I interrupted him because him telling me I was the most important thing in the world to him made me want to kiss him and tell him how much he meant to me, but I was still pissed at him and I wasn't going to give in that easily. 

"What?" Mike asked. 

"Hop." I said. 

"No, no, no, no. He's just some angry old man who hates joy." Mike told me. 

"Yeah, the same angry old man who defended me while you told him you blamed me for not telling you about El." I said. Mike looked down, guilt written on his face. "Besides, if I only see you," I continued, pushing him in the chest, "And I'm a different species than you, I should be with my species more." 

"What are you talking about?" Mike asked me. I glared at him before turning around and picking the dummy back up. As I was picking it up, I heard Mike gasp. "Did you spy on me?" He asked. "That's totally against the rules!" 

"I make my own rules." I told him, lifting the dummy onto my shoulder. I then walked out of the room. I was about to completely walk away when I realized I wanted to say one more thing to Mike. I walked back into the room where Mike was still standing, frozen to the spot. "Word of advice, Wheeler. If you want to be on my good side, you should start by being nice to my brother." I told him. I then turned away and walked out of the room. 

Once we had gathered our things, we had to store them away so no one random would walk by and see it. As soon as the last people left, we set everything up and waited for Billy. When he walked inside and into the showers, El and I went past and hid in the room where the sauna was. We were listening for the shower to turn off. When it did, we heard as Billy made his way over to the lockers. Then, a loud squeak was heard. The door had be opened to distract Billy and then locked by Will who was now running off to hide from Billy. "Pools closed." Billy said. Either Will or someone else made noise that was closer to Billy as to distract him further. "Hey." Billy said. He took a second before slamming his locker shut and going to the door. "Do you hear me?" He asked aggressively. "Pool is closed." He said as he pounded on the locked door. He pounded on it until Lucas who was in another room shut off some of the lights.