S1 E7 - Continued

El, Mike, Lucas, and I had all sat down. Dustin however was pacing back and forth. "Will you stop pacing?" Mike asked Dustin in an annoyed tone.

"This is taking way to long. You were right. It's probably all a trap! And the bad men are coming to get us right now!" He yelled.

"What would the chief set us up? Nancy maybe, but the chief?" Lucas asked.

"Lando Calrissian." Dustin said.

"Oh my god Dustin! Shut up! That is the most bullshit thing to ever come out of your mouth!" I told him.

"I don't feel good about this. I DON'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT THIS!" Dustin yelled in my face.

"WHEN DO YOU EVER FEEL GOOD ABOUT ANYTHING?" I yelled back. We then heard vehicles moving outside. We all ran to the front and looked out the windshield.

"Shit!" Dustin yelled.

"Go, go, go, go!" Mike said. We all ran to the back and hid.

"Lando." Dustin said.

"You think they saw us?" Lucas asked.

"We should've left our bikes here and hid somewhere else." I told them.

"All of you, shut up." Mike told us. A few seconds later, I heard the sound of the bus door opening. I immediately got ready to attack, that was until I heard the sound of someone getting beat up. We all stood up once we saw Hopper enter the bus. We looked at him and he looked at us.

"Alright let's go." He told us. We all stood there. "Lest's go!" He yelled at us. We grabbed our stuff and followed him out into the car. Dustin got into the front seat while, Mike, Lucas, El, and I all squeezed into the back. We ended up going to my house. I knew my mom was going to have a talk with me. There was no way she wasn't.  As soon as we pulled up, Nancy, Jonathan, and my mom came rushing out the door.

"Summer! Summer oh my god!" My mom called out to me, I ran over to her. Both she and Jonathan pulled me into a hug. We all cried, relieved that the three of us were okay, and letting it all out. After a little bit I pulled away and heard Nancy ask,

"Is that my dress?"

We all went inside and Nancy told us that Barbra also went missing. Mike started to explain how the Upside Down worked and that Will and Barbra were there.

"Skate underground?" Hopper asked.

"Yes." El said.

"Near a large water tank?" Hopper asked. El nodded.

"Yes." She told him.

"H-how'd you know all that?" Dustin asked him.

"He's seen it." Mike said.

"Is-is there anyway that you two can reach Will? That you can talk to him?" My mom asked El and I. "In this- The Upside Down." I cut her off. I nodded.

"And my friend Barbra?" Nancy asked. His time I saw El nod. We both then went to the table. There was a picture of Barbra in front of us and Will's walkee. We both closed our eyes and focused on trying to find Barbra or even Will. The light above us flickered and both El and I opened our eyes.

"I'm sorry." El told my mom. I just sat there worrying, tears starting to firm.

"What-what'a wrong? What happened?" My mom asked.

"We can't find them." El told my mom. I then got up and ran to Will's room. I closed the door and ran to his bed. I grabbed his pillow and sobbed. His pillow smelt like him. I just sat there crying. What if Will was dead? What if he was dying?