Chapter 1: Greetings

" so where's our first class Sam ?" I asked.

" Room 264 Mr. Crisp. " I got the binder out of my tan locker for health science, my first period.

As we walked down the hall, I heard cat calls and whistles. I just ignored while Sam gave them a death glare. He has always been my protector.

" I hate men, sometimes. "

We soon arrived at Mr. Crisp's class.
" Hello. Im Mr. Crisp, yes like chips. I presume you two are the only ones that will be early or here today."

" I gue-" i was rudely interrupted by-

" You shouldn't be so presumptuous. Mr. C." What the fud-

" Louis Tomlinson. That's a first." Mr.C said.

" There's a first time for everything. Where's my seat? " he asked rudely.

" Right behind... Athena." No no no ! I try so hard to get away from delinquents. Like him. You can tell from all of his tattoos and black, tight clothing.I have to admit he is kind of hot. No. No boys Athena!

" Who the herr is that ?" he asked like he had never heard of me. Well I guess he has not.

“That is I. Athena Acropolis. Nice to meet you… Louis?”

“Yea okay so where do I sit exactly?” He asked totally ignoring my greeting.

Mr. C pointed towards the back. Great! Not. He walked back to his seat and threw he bag in it. He then flawlessly turned on his heal and walked straight towards me.

He whispered in my ear, “Nice meeting you to... Athena.” He walked out of the door but not before winking at me and yelling, “Hope to see you soon!”

What a jerk. Well it’s a guy. What do I expect? Sam looked at me giving me the face saying I am thinking the same thing.  I told him I was going to the bathroom and I would be back. As soon as I made it to the sinks I was pinned the bathroom wall. Who do you think it is? Apparently not Louis.

“Get off dirt bag!” I yelled.

“Well that’s not very nice.” He slid the shoulder of my shirt down, and that’s when I slapped him and ran. I can’t believe this. What a great start to the school year right? Wrong. I don’t see how I’m that attractive. I’m so ugly.

Just as I thought about that I tripped. Ship! What the absolute fudge?! I looked down at my knee that was now bleeding.

“May I help you, love?” a sweet voice asked.

“Um no thanks I’m fine.” I said frankly not even looking at the probably sweet guy. Who am I kidding those don’t exist.

“Well then. Can a guy not be arse?” he asked and walked away and I didn’t even see him.

I rose to my feet and went to the nurse’s office. I soon exited the room to my first class. When I walked in everyone was in there seats. I felt awkward. Everyone was staring at me. Why? I took my seat and saw what looked like a ticked off Louis. Oh well. I sat down and the teacher started talking about my favorite subject, anatomy and physiology. Louis laughed when the teacher said, “coccyx is the- Louis is something funny to you that you would like to share with the class, or perhaps the principle.”

“Um no thanks I’m fine.” He said frankly. That’s when it dawned on me that he was the guy who seemed like he was trying to be nice. That must be why he’s mad. Well that’s good because I don’t like him anyways. I know you’re not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but I did anyway come and get me golden rule police.

I laughed a little and the teacher kicked us both out. We took our stuff and went out into the hall. This was the very first time in history that I have been out in the hall. He is so going to pay. So going to pay.

“What in the taco bell was that?” I yelled.

“What do you mean you’re the one who laughed?” He smiled and started to walk off.

“Where are you going? You can’t just leave. You’ll get in more trouble.” I said.

“What’s the matter little miss perfect hotty body got in trouble?” he mocked, “well sorry to break it to you but I could care less if I got into more trouble. My life’s already screwed in the arse, so leave me alone.” Dang who stuck a squirrel up his butt?

I turned away not wanting to look at him. “It’s such a shame he has so much potential.” I thought out loud, not expecting or wanting him to hear. . “YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME, SLU” he was about to continue when the teacher walked back out. I started to cry. I’m not that I’m so not. It’s not fair I’m not and people always say that, but I don’t dress provocative and I don’t do anything to deserve to be called that. I’m a goody, but once guys ask me out and I say no suddenly I’m a…..

Sam came out of the room and took me to the bathroom. He helped me get myself sorted out. The teacher let him.

I feel bad about pulling him out of class, but I really needed it.

“Thank you so much Sam. You are my best friend.”I said whipping off more tears.

“No problem babe. I do not like this Louis though, he is going to have to go.” He said teasingly.

“Take him you’re my bae.”I said jokingly. We always pretend as though we are in this crazy relationship.

He laughed, “You know what bae means don’t you?” he asked.

“Of course you are my piece of crap no body else’s.” I hugged him. “My Squishy.”

He laughed and said," Always and forever, I will be your squishy."

<><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

AWE cute. Hope you turtles liked it. DO NOT COPY MY WORK IT IS CALLED PLAGERISM AND YOU WILL PAY. alright happy reading!