"Why you eat all my fooking cookies?"

Sorry it's been a while. The title is for you A.

Athena's POV

"Abby come on you have to talk to Niall." I grabbed her hand from across the table. We were eating at a café. She agreed to meet me if I promised not to bring Niall.

"I can't. You don't understand Athena." She said removing her hand from mine and looking away. I could tell she had tears in her eyes.

"Abby I know this is killing you, please talk to him."

"There's nothing to be said!"She stood from the table drawing eyes in. She grabbed her bag and walked out. I left a tip on the table and ran out to her.

"Abby! It's killing both of you. Niall is a mess and honestly I think you are too." She stopped and turned around.

"Gee well, thanks Athena. How about you leave my love life alone? You are such a s1ut."She said in a low voice. Tears built up in my eyes, like someone had let open the flood gates.  

"Athena." She had realized what she had said. "You know what? I am just trying to help you and Niall! I don't have to do this. I don't want anything to happen to either of you. He kissed me and he hates himself for it. None of that would have happened if you weren't so stubborn! I know you have family problems but you don't have to take it out on the ones who do love you." I walked to my car and slammed the door shut.

Abby's POV:

He kissed her? This is great!

I know I probably just lost my best friend but I can't help but be a tad bit happy.

Abby- Athena turn around I am so sorry.

Abby- Athena you aren't a slut. I am soosososososo sorry.

Athena- I know I'm not a s1ut. Apology not accepted.

I called her. I can't lose Athena she is my best friend the only one who has been there for me.

"Athena?" I asked.

"What? I don't even know why I picked up." That stung a bit.

"I am terribly sorry, Athena. I am mad at myself."

"No ship. Is there anything else because I have better people to talk to?" Slayed.

"I called you a s1ut because that's what I feel like. Can you please come back I need to talk to you face to face." I asked.

"Yeah." And with that she hung up not even saying goodbye.

Within a couple of minutes she was back.

We both ran to each other in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so sorry Athena."

"I'm sorry too I shouldn't be so pushy. It's just I don't want to see you do what you did again and I hate seeing Niall so miserable." She said.

We pulled away smiling. "So why do you feel like a s1ut?"

"Okay don't get mad." I said.

"No promises." She laughed.

"I have been staying at Luke's house and we may have..." She looked down.

"No Abby you didn't!"

"We just kissed and then I left before anything escalated. I went to Gabby's house to spend the night." I let out.

"Abby why, why would you do that again?" She asked.