Walkashame

In my works I don’t cuss. I put another word that may sound similar to another word, because I am not trying to say things that I would not say in real life and I am trying to make you laugh. At some points I would like to use the real words like when Louis is cussing, but it is not very hard to replace a word with one of your own. Abby says horizontal, take away the words behind hor and that is what the word essentially means. Enjoy.

Abby’s POV:

I hope I didn’t say something stupid. I always do.  After I told the doctor she was awake, I went out to the lobby, where the boys were.

“Is she okay?” Harry asked. All of the boys stood up. “For now, she is okay.” I said hugging Niall. “Hey, everything is going to be alright.” Niall whispered into my ear. I nuzzled my head into his neck. I had to stand on my tippy toes to reach his neck.

“Oh if it isn’t the ugly loser, what are you here for? Are they going to fix that face of yours?” Jane asked. Jane is the girl who started the bulling.

“What are you here for? Are they going to shut that trap of yours or am I going to have to do it myself?” Niall asked back. She smiled and turned around in her highwaisted shorts, with her butt falling out. “Thank you Niall.” I said with tears in my eyes, but I dare not let them fall. I wish I could be more like Athena; she is so brave and confident. Niall murmured a quiet ‘Anytime, baby,’ that made me melt.

“That little”- Niall cut Harry off-“It is not worth it Harry. Didn’t you get with her once?” I lifted my head to look at Harry. If he said yes, then that would mean he is all about the body and not the personality. Because what we just saw, Jane, was a horizontal it her natural habitat.

 Harry was throwing dagger eyes at Niall. “Sorry.” Niall said looking down, obviously not intentionally meaning to ask the question.

“No. Did you get with her?” I asked. He looked down, “Why would you?” I asked. “Can you come outside for a second?” I don’t want to go anywhere with him.

“It is okay.” Niall said.

I let go of Niall and went outside with Harry. “Listen Abby, I am a screwed up mess. I don’t belong with you. I am always drunk. I never am aware of what I am doing, until I met you. I did get with her, but I was drunk. Heck I could have got with a frog and I would not have noticed.” I laughed a little. “I’m a screw up. You don’t deserve me, you deserve Niall. He will treat you like royalty.”

I took a deep inhale of the night’s cold winter air. “Harry. I like you, okay? Regardless of your past, same with Niall, you both do horrible things in this world. I don’t know if I will ever love either one of you. I am sorry.” I hugged him and wrapped my short arms around his torso, while he wrapped his long arms around my waist. “You smell nice.” He randomly said.

“Gee thanks. You smell like smoke and cologne.” I laughed a little. “It is this new scent called ‘The Chick Magnet’.” His comment made me laugh even more. “Let us go inside, they must be waiting.” I said pulling away, but he pulled me back against him. “No. Let’s stay like this for a while. I like this feeling, of you holding onto me.” He said. I laid my head against his chest and whispered, “I do too.”

Why am I so confused on who I like? It is like one minute Harry is a dirt bag and then he is a sweetheart. Why can’t women have built in radar that tells us who the ‘one’ is?

Silence passed for a while. “You know I always imagined that I would become a singer and meet a handsome actor like… Dylan O'Brien. We would make beautiful babies and”- Harry coughed, letting me know that I should stop talking.

 “Um… Abby, we should go. Athena will leave the hospital tomorrow morning, so we should get rest.” Niall said. I let go of Harry and said my goodbyes to everyone.

Niall and I got in his car. I thought he was taking me to my house, but instead we arrived at his and Harry’s flat. “What are we doing here?” I asked as Niall walked around the car and opened my door, letting the cool breeze hit me.

He led me inside. “I don’t think you should be alone for a while. Harry and I will love your company.” He said laying his keys on the kitchen table. I nodded in agreement.

“Okay. Do you have a shower?” I asked. “Yes, you can use the one in my room. It is the first room on the left.” I thanked him and went into his room. I found his bathroom.

I entered the door, closing it behind me. His bathroom was mostly white, except for the green shower curtain with clovers on it. I dropped my clothes off, letting them hit the floor in a mess. I turned on the shower head and let the hot water pour over my pale white skin. I started to sing, “Walkashame” by Megan Trainor.  I was snapping and dancing, careful not to fall.

I kept singing loudly, not caring that Niall might hear. I felt like I was a queen. “HOLY SHIIIII” – Niall yelled before I slipped and flew out of the shower. The only thing covering me was my blonde hair and Niall’s shower curtain.  “What the heck, Niall?!” I screamed and he quickly covered his eyes, biting his lip. “What are you doing in here?!” I yelled standing up and wrapping myself with the shower curtain.

“Sorry, I brought some towels and since you most likely would not want to wear the same clothes I brought my sweat pants and a shirt. I then saw your figure and…” I grabbed the clothes that were on the counter and put them on quickly. “I heard you singing. You sound like a goddess.” He said.

“Hahahahahahahahhahahaha! Please don’t make me ship your pants.” I laughed making my way past him. I tried to cover my face because I was blushing like the sun. He grabbed my chin. “Are you blushing?” I stood motionless. He is so beautiful. I can’t speak when I am this close to the cutest guy in the world. I watched him look from my eyes to my mouth. Is this some book or movie?! I have always read or seen this in the movies, but my life?

He started to lean in when Harry yelled from the living room that he was home. That caused Niall to turn his head. “You should go say hi to Harry; I will fix the bathroom and wash your clothes.” I nodded and walked out of his bedroom.

WTF Harry?! I ran into the living room and threw a couch pillow at him. He screamed like a twelve year old girl and jumped behind the kitchen counter. “When did you get here?!” He yelled at me. “Niall wanted me to stay for a while with you guys.” I said and threw another pillow at him. He cried out in agony, “Why do you keep doing that?!” I laughed a maniacal laugh. “You interrupted a… Conversation I was having with Niall.” I said quickly changing what I was going to say, because it might upset him.

“Did you just shower? You smell of Irish Spring.” (A/N: Ironic or what?) “Yes I did. I needed one, so I went to shower in Niall’s bathroom. Want to order pizza?” I asked as I had now realized that I am STARVING! Well not really.

“Sure, love.” Oh did his deep British voice have to say “Love”? I could pass out right here, right now, but I want some pizza. He called the number and soon Niall, Harry, and I were watching television and waiting for pizza.

Hope you liked this chapter about Abby’s POV. I still have not told you what her back story, but maybe you already have ideas. Let me know what you think is up. Also Nabby or Habby? Enjoy. I might make another chapter within this weekend. Happy Reading! Comment? Vote?