Up In The Club Part 1

It has been a couple of weeks and nothing much has happened that you won’t be notified about, so relax, sit back, keep all hands and feet in the vehicle at all times and enjoy.

“Hey Athena, there was no school today. I need you to do the laundry for me. I have to go to work even though it is still not safe to drive outside but whatever. Don’t go anywhere today it is too dangerous outside. I can’t believe you would not get up for dinner last night. What were you so tired from?” she asked.

Why is she in my room asking me questions when I am sleeping? I looked across my room seeing that is it nine at night. I like it here a lot. With school closings and all. It is pretty darn awesome.

“Athena are you listening to me?” she asked once more. “Yes I am. I won’t go anywhere and I will do the laundry. I did not get up for dinner because I was not hungry. Trust me I was not out partying like the animal that I am not. So that is it I just stay home and do nothing?” I asked. There is no way I can stay here and do nothing. I am one of those people who get bored easily. I could have slept, but I can’t go back to sleep after someone wakes me up.

“Good. You can always invite Sam over. You know he likes you. Just text me if you two are getting it on I do not want to walk in on that.” She said making me laugh.

“Yeah right Sam is way out of my league and I will text you if that is happening. So basically don’t worry about checking your phone.” As if my mom would even tolerate me “getting it on” she makes me laugh sometimes.

“Anyway tomorrow is Friday and if school is closed, then we will go to a restaurant I heard of and talk about what happened that night. I am sorry. We will talk about it. Love you. Got to go. I won’t be back until tomorrow morning. I have to work extremely late tonight.” And with that she left without looking at me at all. Maybe I should call Sam. I am totally bored.

I walked downstairs after texting Sam to come over and grabbed myself a bowl of cereal. I went back up to my room texting my friend Abby. She was one of those people at the “loser table”, but she is not a loser at all she is just not a stuck up preppy girl. She is awesome.

While I was texting her about how cereal is awesome because you can eat it at whatever time of day you want and it still be accepted into normality, rocks were being thrown at my window. I set my phone down along with my cereal and went to my window. I opened my curtains to get a better look at what was throwing the rocks, and yup you guessed it is Louis. You have won a life time supply of NOTHING! I opened my window.

I yelled down at him, “You know I have a doorbell right?” I asked laughing a little. “Yeah but this makes life more interesting and your window more damaged. Don’t ya think?” he asked laughing. What a lovely idiot. I told him I would come down. I was still in my pajamas…with a bra on. I walked downstairs and opened the door. “Alright what do you want?” I asked.

“It is my birthday!” he yelled. “ I know you remembered and bought me a car even though you are pretending like you forgot so go ahead and bring it out to me.” He said looking around like I was hiding it in my house. “No I did not get you a car. Sorry maybe in a couple of years when I am a millionaire and can afford a car for you.” I said faking an optimistic look at things. “Awe but by that time I will be in jail.” He said frowning.

“Louis why are you really here?” I asked him. “Well since you forgot and did not get me a car, correct?” I nodded, “Well I am taking you to a club. Here is your fake ID and wear something nice I will sit on you couch and wait for you to get an outfit on. Cheerio.” He said shoeing me inside. “There is no way I am going to a club. I am way not old enough so you forget that.” I said to him letting him inside.

An hour later of trying outfits on he said no again. “Athena do you have anything provocative in your closet? We can’t go into a club with you looking like a three year old.” I shook my head. “I am afraid I haven’t been to a club in ever. I have never purchased anything from a hooker shop, so no I do not have anything provocative.” I said rudely. He nodded

“I was afraid this would happen. I had an outfit for you the whole time; I just wanted to see you get angry at me. So now that that is over and your cereal is all soggy try this on.” He said handing me a black bag with what I presume has a dress in it. “How did you know I had cereal?” I asked. He looked nervous for a second and then said,” Lucky guess. Now go try it on. Before you ask it was my sister’s dress.” I went to go try it on how did he I know I was going to ask him that?

I went to the bathroom on the same floor. I opened the bag seeing another ID and a sticky note saying I could invite a friend. It was a girl ID. I texted Abby to come over and dress like a hooker basically. She said she was coming over.

I pulled the dress out. The length let’s just say that when I first looked at it I thought it was a shirt, but sadly there are no pants in the bag. I put it on. Is he crazy! This is a black dress with one inch straps and it pushed my boobs up to where they almost came out of the dress. There were three holes one in the center right below my boobs and one on the sides just above my hips. The dress ended just below my butt. If he thinks I am wearing this he is crazy! I put on the matching shoes which were also black. Oh lord help me please.

Louis POV:

She walked out of the bathroom. Holy {Insert all cuss words a to z}! I knew she would look good but Holy-

“I know I look fat and ugly, you don’t have to worry because I am not wearing it.” She said. Abby walked around the corner. She entered the house a while ago and introduced herself while I assume Athena was working up the confidence to just walk out here. I had to control my thoughts of her in that dress or I would soon have a problem to address in my pants.

“Oh my goodness Athena you look….” She could not come up with a word. “Hot.” She said. “I look like a sl” I cut her off. “You look amazing, trust me and you are not getting yourself out of that. If you are getting out of that and not going then I am taking you out of that dress. So you are coming. Let’s go the boys are waiting outside.” I said. “Boys?” Athena asked scared. “Don’t worry you are my date they won’t touch you.” I said. I mumbled to myself, “Can’t say that I won’t though.” She asked what I said but I did not answer. I can’t believe soon we would be going to a club!

So I know you want to know what is going to happen at the club, but I will have to write that in the next chapter which I should have updated by tomorrow. I promise. Hope you enjoy.

This and the next chapter are dedicated to my friend Abby aka: Moving_Around. Go check out her stories as well!