"Okay I Have Bad News"

So just to start off I have never been to Brighton so sorry if the mental image is different than the real thing. I did research and Brighton is one of the NOT many beaches in the UK. So please just read and enjoy ;)

Ashton’s POV:

“God, she is beautiful mate.” I say to my blonde friend.

“She’s hot that’s for sure. Does she have a boyfriend?” Luke asks me. I look over to him as if he was crazy. Yup he is.

“No, but she’s mine so follow the bro code.” I said.

“Dude, come on she is so hot. I’m not waiting for you to make a move.”

“What do you mean ‘wait’?” I asked picking up our bags that hold our new swim bottoms for the beach in Brighton.

“I mean you are a slow fart. Maybe next year you’ll have her in your pants, but I want her in mine now.” Luke said taking another annoying slurp from his smoothie.

“That’s gross.” I point out walking to my car.

“So you don’t want her in your pants, fine I’ll take her?”

“Yes!” I yelled but calmed myself, “I mean yes, I want her in my pants but I don’t want her just for that. Do you understand?” I asked his pea sized brain.

“No, you mean you want to date her? I guess that’s reasonable. You could be with her on the weekends and leave her on the week for side chicks. Sounds cool, but that’s a busy schedule.” I looked to him again. “You know if I wasn’t friends with you, you would be a complete douche bag.” I said putting the key in ignition and hearing the engine come roaring to life.

“I’m not one. I just like to…Dabble.”He said shrugging.

“Dabble?”

Dabble. I like the word, it’s funny. So if we’re taking an hour long train ride to Brighton, can we take those girls? You can have Abby and I will have Athena?” He asked.

“NO. For grape’s sake, Luke, Athena is mine. You no touchy, comprende?” I asked Luke in Spanish and baby talk if he does not get this, there is no hope.

“Yeah, whatever, you can’t own her.” He said stubbornly.

“Why can’t you just like Abby?” I asked speeding a little.

“Why can’t you just like Abby?” He repeated. That little ship

Ash- Hey you want to go to the beach with me?

Before she could text back Luke took the phone from me, and I couldn’t take it back because I am driving as it is.

Ash- And Luke, don’t forget me!

A- So you are asking me if I want to go to the beach with you and Luke.

Ash- Yeah in Brighton, you can bring Abby, that’s it I don’t have, room for Louis.

A- Sure and next time you could just say you don’t want Louis to come!

Ash- Sorry it’s just we really don’t have room and I know you would want to invite him.

A- Did you now?

Ash- Do you want to come or not?

I was starting to get angry. God could she be more…I’m at loss of words.