I Trust You

I arrived at the Palm hospital ten minuets later. I really hate this hospital or hospitals in general. Too many bad memories.

I found Louis coming out of the bathroom. I need to tell him about Liam. I just hope it doesn't inter fear with the band.

"Hey babe." He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey Lou, I have to tell you something about today."

"I know, sorry we couldn't hang but I had to lead the band and Liam wasn't even there. But next rehearsal Niall will lead and I'm going to be with you the whole day." He kissed my forehead.

"It's about Liam actually. Just promise me what I say won't interfere with the band." I said.

"You aren't dumping me for him are you?" He got really dominate.

"No, I would never leave you Louis." I said truthfully. When he asked me out a while ago I said yes and he made me promise I would never leave him and I won't.

"Then what?" He asked as we walked to where I suppose was Harry's or Gabby's room.

"We hung out today because I was bored and missed hanging out. And his girlfriend won't let us hang out."

"Oh God what happened?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Just fuh king tell me."

"He kissed me and I swear I pulled back immediately." I said nervously.

"Hey I believe you, no need to be scared," he opened the door to Gabby's room,"but I am going to kill that mother-"

"Who are you going to kill?" She sat up.

I laughed. "Do you feel okay?" I asked walking up to her bed.

"Not really my back hurts the most. You should've stayed, we probably wouldn't have killed each other." She later her hand down on the bed.

"Or she shouldn't have been with Liam to begin with." Louis muttered under his breath.

"I gave you guys good luck." I laughed.

"Where's Liam?" She asked.

I sat in a chair,"Went home."

"He seems like a nice guy." She commented.

"Yeah..." I said awkwardly. I could see in the corner of my eye Louis staring at me. Almost watching my every move. And not in a like loving way.

"You guys can go. I'm going to go to sleep. Thanks for coming Athena." I nodded.

"Sure thing."

We walked out. "Is Harry sleeping?"

"Probably not, he's been pretty worried about Gabby."

"Poor thing." I said. Louis grabbed my hand. Butterflies were playing ping pong in my stomach.

"I love you Louis." I said. I think I really meant it.

He stopped walking and held both of my hands. "I love you too, Athena. You are beautiful and I love you so much." He said. He tugged me to his body.

He kissed my neck. "Do you mean it?"

"Yes. I love you Louis. You've been kind and funny. You're handsome and nice. But you'll still be my bad bad bad boy." He laughed but went back to serious.

"I love you Athena. You light up my world, you make me feel brand new! I don't feel like a nobody that does stuff with everybody. I do it with the one I love. Well I don't do it but I will and it will be with you." I blushed.

"Didn't really want to bring sex into that grand speech but I had too. I used to have one night stands," he looked down," but those were with people I did not care about. Now I'm with you, and I love you. And I will wait for you because you are worth it. You will always be worth it, Athena."

I didn't know what to say so I just kissed him. It took him by surprise.

He pulled back,"We should probably say goodnight to Harry before he falls asleep. We laughed.

We found his room, which wasn't too terribly far from Gabby's. Louis opened the door for me and the shining light turned to a low, yellow light.

"Ahh, the beautiful Athena. Come to visit me?" He asked.

"He's on meds." Louis whispered.

I nodded. "Yep it's me. How do you feel?" I asked sitting at the foot of his bed.

"They said I hout my head." I nodded.

Baby talk I assume. "Do you feel okay?"

"Um... Yeah I feel okay. How do you feel?" He asked.

I laughed,"I'm good. Just wish you wouldn't have fallen."

He laughed. "Yes, that would've helped. I just feel bad for Gabby. I put her in the hospital. Her parents are going to kill me and never except me into the family." He started to cry.

"Well if it makes you feel better, they can't except you into the family even if you were alive." Louis said cracking up a bit.

"Yes they will. Where are her parents anyway?" I said trying to comfort.

"They were here earlier and they went to get something to eat and they will be back." Louis said

"Do you want us to stay or will you be okay?" Louis asked standing out of the leather brown seat.

"Oh yeah you're fine. I know you guys want to get it on. I'll be fine."

Louis laughed. "Thanks bud, you don't know how long I've been waiting to get it on." I blushed and looked to the window out of embarrassment.

Louis put his arm around my shoulder"We'll come back tomorrow some time. Text me if you need us."

We finally said our goodbyes and left.

"I'm driving back to my house." I said unlocking my car door.

"Should I drive to your house to spend the night?" He asked getting closer to me.

"If you want. I'm just really tired tonight," I rubbed my forehead,"
If your mom's okay with it. She probably hates me, you stay at my place all the time." I laughed tiredly.

He kissed my forehead. "My mum loves you. She is actually glad I'm out of the house and spending time with a girl this long." I smiled.

"I'll drive." He said. I have him a confused look," what about your car?"

"I got driven here. It wasn't really a decision, I was going to drive you home and then go to my house or yours." He smiled.

"Thanks anyway I'm going to sleep in the car, just wake me up when we get there."