I'm sorry. I can't do this.

Athena's POV:

"Niall, you have to do something. She loves you." I said trying to convince him to get off of the couch.

"What am I supposed to do? I confessed my love to her and she is gone. She doesn't love me." He said shoveling another pile of Sour Cream and Onion chips into his mouth.

"SHE LIKES ME!" Harry yelled as he flung the front door open. "She touched my butt and she likes me! She slapped my bum and she likes me!" His happy face soon turned into a frowny face.

"This place looks like ship." He said looking around. He kind of reminded me of Jack Sparrow.

"Thanks mate. If you'll excuse me I am going to drown myself in chocolate pudding. If you need me I'll be in the tub." I laughed a little.

"Niall, that's enough. We are going to that airport and you are going to stop her from leaving. Let's go." I said pulling him towards the door.

"Wait I'll be right back." Niall said running upstairs. I went to his bag of chips.

"Men." I took a handful of chips into my mouth.

"So who's this girl that touched your butt?" I laughed.

"Gabby, she is amazing." Harry said. He was about to continue, but Niall ran down with his guitar.

"Alright come on!" He yelled running outside too my car.

"So you guys are going to see Abby?" Harry asked. I nodded grabbing my bag and the chips.

"I thought you were going on a date with Lou?" He said confused. "I am."

"Well what do I tell him when he gets here to pick you up?" He asked. "How do you know about the date anyway?" I asked. "He texted me, so what do I say if you aren't back in time?"

"Tell him Niall and I are going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship drift" - Harry covered my mouth. "Don't sing that awful song!" I laughed. "I have to go just tell him I'll be back." I ran outside feeling the wind through my long hair.

We arrived at the airport within thirty minutes. I shouldn't have encouraged this. She is probably long gone by now.

Niall took off running. I locked my car and took off after him.

I was about to yell his name when I saw him standing there. He was staring at Abby. Turns out she hasn't left yet. Nobody else was around just her. Niall started walking again.

"Abby? Why haven't you left?" He asked her. I stayed back.

"What are you doing here?!" She yelled about to stand.

"I can't let you leave. I love you." Niall said. She flinched at his words, like they hit her in the face.

"Don't say that Niall. Don't say things you don't mean."

"But I do mean it."

"No you don't!" She picked up her suitcase.

"Why haven't you left?" Niall asked as she got her stuff together.

"Because I love you, there, you win. I love you and you don't love me back. I get it I'm all alone! Thanks God!" She yelled. I started to cry.

"Listen Abby I love you and I have a song I wrote about you. Just listen." He said. She nodded and sat down. He started to strum his guitar.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. And you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to. If I let you know I'm her for you. Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you. Ohh and I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth because it's you oh it's you its you they add up to and I'm in love with you and all your little things." He played the last chords and looked up to Abby.

She was crying. "That was beautiful." She whispered. She stood up and grabbed her bag and suitcase and ran. Towards me since I was standing in front of the exit. She stopped and looked at me. "I'm sorry. I can't do this." And she walked right passed me.

"Abby!" Niall yelled. He dropped his guitar.

I stopped him. "Let her go Niall. She needs time or something. This is just going to hurt you." I said. He hugged me and cried into my shoulder.

"I have just never had someone who truly loves me. Ever, and I blew it, because love is a strong word. Why didn't I just trucking say it?" He yelled.

"Because you weren't ready, and that is perfectly fine. Abby just can't see that right now." I said.

"Nobody will ever love me again. Abby will forget about me." He cried.

"I already love you Niall and so do the boys. You are so perfect how could someone not love you?" we looked into each other's eyes.

"You always say the perfect things. You are perfect." He said getting closer to my face. He closed his eyes bringing his lips closer to mine.

---------------------------

Sooooo... Don't kill me. Cliffhanger I know. So tell me your thoughts. Vote? Comment?

Happy Reading!