Up In The Club Part 2

Okay so first off in this story the boys are a band and are 1D, but aren’t that famous. They go to this club often and that’s why one of their songs plays. Sam is supposed to be Liam in the story and is not in the band. He will be soon, though so don’t worry. This is the way it has to be for the story.

Athena’s POV:

I was so nervous my legs were shaking. I have never worn anything so short in my life. Oh lord and Louis kept staring at me. Why? I looked at Abby she looked perfect as usual. I don’t know her too well but I know she looks amazing in everything. It’s not fair. When we walked out of the doors to my home Sam was getting out of his car. Shoot I forgot to tell him to stay at home he looked at me up and down. “Athena what are you wearing?” he asked looking at me as if he were my father. “Hey were going out. It’s my birthday and last time I checked I didn’t invite you. Could you move?” Louis asked rudely. Sam stepped aside letting Louis walk by. Louis grabbed my hand pulling me past Sam. “Where are you going?” Sam asked me. He looked like he was about to cry. I felt so guilty and yet I had no reason to be…I don’t think. “Sam I am sorry I did not tell you that I was going out. I texted you before and forgot I had kind of plans already. Um can I call you tomorrow?” I asked pulling the ends of this horrible dress down. “Tomorrow is Christmas. We always spend Christmas Eve together. Athena you are breaking my heart.” He said crushed. At that moment I felt like taking this horrid dress off and getting into my ninja turtle onezie and watching Christmas movies until we dozed off to sleep.

“Let’s go, love. Sam it was nice seeing you again, but your friend has finally grown up. We will be leaving now bye.” And with that Louis pulled me to his car opening the door for me. I could not even think. All I saw was Sam’s sad face as Louis hit the gas.

“Well that was awful.” Abby said laughing. I looked back at her signaling her to stop. “Sorry I tend to laugh in awkward situations. Louis are you okay?” she asked him. Abby was sitting in the back alone, while Louis was driving and I was sitting in the passenger side. I looked behind us to see all of the boys in their car. I looked over to Louis to see him? Angry I assume. He was starting to go a tad over the speed limit. I put my hand on Louis’s leg to calm him. I do not know why he is so angry. He immediately softened to my touch.

“Awe is someone jealous of Sam?” Abby asked using a baby voice. She was honestly not helping, but then again she hates Louis. Apparently they have a back story that I just have to hear about. Louis was obviously offended by that comment. Why was he jealous of Sam? What did Sam have that Louis doesn’t? I could name a few actually.

“I am not jealous of that little brick. Could you please shut up Abby? You are continuing to get on my last nerve.” He said gritting his teeth. “Oh am I now? That’s too bad. Tell me what happens when you run out of nerves? Do you cry and throw a temper tantrum like a little baby?” Holy crap Abby. What is she so ticked off about?

Louis was getting even madder by the second. I placed my hand back on his leg as it seemed to calm him and ran my hand up and down his leg. He looked down at my hand and then back at the steering wheel. “Athena if you don’t stop that we will be in a ditch.” He said warningly.

“Why would you run into a ditch?” I have no idea what he is talking about I am just trying to calm him down. “Trust me you are not calming me down you are turning me on.” He said like he had read my mind. When I looked at his lap I could see that something was arising. I am now aware of what I am doing. I thought I would tease him a bit. A little game never hurt anyone right?

I moved my hand up his leg. His reaction was quite amusing. He let out a soft moan, gripping the steering wheel harder. Was I really making him lose such control? “Hey kid in the car. Could you guys like get a room?” Abby said making me laugh. I removed my hand from his leg. “I will make you pay for that Athena.” He actually scared me a bit.

“Ewe you know what that means Athena.” Abby said wiggling her eyebrows. “Abby stop, that is disgusting.” I blushed a little from embarrassment causing Louis to smirk. That only scared me more. What was going on inside that head of his?

----------------------------------- At the Club

We arrived at the club. The name of it was Tuesday. Louis placed his hand and the bottom of my back witch made me flinch and him laugh. “Why are you amused that you scare the ship out of me?” I asked. “Because you are absolutely flawless and baffle me as to how you are you innocent.” He said. “I have to do something.  Stay close to Abby.” He left my side. I turned around to see her. I walked up to her examining her beautiful dress. It was black and went down to about mid thigh. It wasn’t that tight. It was flowier at the bottom. For shoes she wore black Keds. She looked adorkable.

Abby and I walked side by side into the club. We didn’t say anything, but we were both scared shipless. The song Little Black Dress by 1D. They sound pretty good. Abby and laughed at how ironic the song was. All heads turned to us especially Harry and that blonde dude again. I have to ask him what his name is. Is it too late to go home because I am going to pass out! It smelled like sweat. Just to let you know sweat is not a very pleasant smell.

We walked over to them. “How have I not noticed you before?” Harry asked. “Maybe if you came to school and weren’t so high on drugs and fake girls, you might see the real ones.” She replied as I stood next to her.

 “She got you on that one, mate. Name is Niall. Nice to meet you, Abby. I actually don’t do drugs, I just sell them. Not much better, but whatever. Let’s dance, yeah?”  He said nervously.  Abby took Niall’s hand and went to the dance floor. How is she so confident? Harry looked at me. “What?” I asked. “You are so beautiful. Care to dance as well?” he asked. “No I rea” he cut me off my taking me by the waist. “It’s alright I got you.” As soon as we made it past grinding bodies to a place where we could dance a dirty song came on. COME ON! “I cannot dance to this. I am sorry.” I said turning around, but Harry took that as an opportunity to press my backside to his front. I was so uncomfortable. His deep voice whispered into my ear, “let me guide you. Live a little.”

That’s right I need to live a little. His hands attached themselves to my hips. I jumped a little. He guided my hips to the beat. Soon he didn’t have to touch my hips because I was somehow doing it all on my own. “Athena! Stop grinding on him right now!” Louis yelled. “Dude chill she isn’t even grinding on me. She is barely even touching me. I am just trying to help her live a little.” Harry said. Great I wasn’t even doing a good job. I probably looked like a penguin trying to fly.

“Why does everybody want to steal my girl?!” Louis yelled. (A/N: see what I did there? He he.)

“I am not yours. You don’t own me.” I said. “I am a strong independent white woman” I said laughing. I could not even be mad because let’s face it I am ha- larry- ious. Come on laugh. You know you want to. Or not?

“Let’s go this was a bad idea.” Louis said. “What about Abby?” I asked.  “Don’t worry Niall will take care of her. It is not too late you can probably make it home to Sammy.” He said rudely.

“What is wrong with Sam?” I asked as he opened the door for me and took off. “Nothing. Why would I be jealous of him?” he asked.

“I didn’t say you were jealous.” I said. “Well I am not.” He said speeding some more. “Well it seems as though you are.” I said buckling my seatbelt. “I said I’m not!”

I stayed quiet the rest of the ride afraid to speak. When we arrived at my house Louis said, “You can bring the dress over tomorrow. Bye.” I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and gave him a box with a stick on tattoo that said, “I’m sexy and I know it.” And opened my car door. “Happy birthday Louis.” With that I walked to my front door and opened it.

Surprisingly it was unlocked.

That’s all folks. Hoped you liked it. Send me a message if you have any questions, I can be confusing sometimes. I mess up a lot. Why do you think the door is unlocked? Who’s inside?