Sorry, My Jealous Boy.

Athena’s POV:

“Good morning Athena, do you think you are ready to leave today?” the annoying doctor asked me. Of course I want to leave you idiot! “As ready as I will ever be.” I answered kindly. “Okay, you cannot drive until you come back for your last check up coming up. Your foot is not healed fully, yet. Who will be driving this morning?” He asked. Louis stood up and raised his hand. “That would be me, sir.” The doctor nodded and soon released us.

I am on crutches and I have to say, it might be fun when you are playing on them, but when you have to rely on them and you are on them for a while it gets really annoying. “Would you like me to carry you?” Louis asked from way ahead of me. He was getting mad because I was slower than him. “I have never broken anything in my body! Give me a break!” I yelled at him, while people in wheelchairs and medical beds looked at me. Louis laughed.

He jogged to me and picked me up carrying me bridal style. “Louis!” He chuckled. I tried to keep a serious face, but that smile? Nope I started laughing along with him. I held onto my crutches to the best of my ability. Wow he is strong! How can he pick me up?

“So where would you like to go, your majesty?” He asked once we got into his car.  I smiled, enjoying this moment. “To the Breakfast Bakery, my kind sir.” He nodded in agreement. “I am going to text Harry, Niall, and Abby to come. Onward!” I yelled putting my fist out.

Hey Abby, Louis is driving me to the Breakfast Bakery, if you want to come. Louis called me Your Majesty. Ha.

Okay gives us about thirty minutes and we will be there. Hey he gave you that Title, LOL.

What is wrong with you, besides everything?

IDK my doctor says I have Abby Syndrome. Ha. See you there.

I ended the text and laughed to myself. “You seem happy.” Louis said momentarily taking his eyes off the road to look into my eyes. “Yeah, Abby is quite the clown.” I said. “She is a jerk.” He said bluntly. “What is your problem with her? She is not a jerk.” I said standing up for my friend.

“It is a long story. That I don’t care to tell, so before you ask the answer is no.” I pouted and sat back in my seat. “Is there anything I can do to…Persuade you?” I asked wiggling my eyebrows. “There is a lot you could do.” He said laughing, “I don’t think you are up for my kind of Persuasion.” I looked down to my hands. In my purple vision I could see Louis smiling. “So you can read my mind like Sam?” He nodded. “I can also foresee some things that might happen in the future and more.” He parked the car. “Let us eat my queen.” I laughed as he got my door and walked behind me. “If I am queen who are you, my chofer?” I laughed. “I’m the king of course.” He said making me blush. “You know even when you are in crutches; your bass still blows my mind.” I blushed even though I would normally be mad, but for some reason he was making me feel bad in a good way. He quickly runs in front of me and opens the door.

  I can’t quit blushing. I tried to cover my face. “I know you are blushing, A. You can’t hide from me.” He said seductively. I quickened my pace to the waiter. “Just a table for the two of you?” He asked. “No, we have three more on their way. Could we have that booth in the corner by the window?” I asked hopefully. That seat is the most beautiful place in the whole place. The light from the sun is shining beautifully through the window.

“Actually, that seat is for parties, but I will make an exception for a beautiful girl like yourself.” The waiter said. “Okay, thank you.” I said politely. Louis took my hand and griped it tightly. I smiled at his over protectiveness and just him holding my hand for the first time. The young boy who had a beautiful smile took us to the table. “Don’t forget I can hear your thoughts, Athena.” Louis growled. I laughed. “Sorry, my jealous boy.” I teased. “No, I am your bad, bad, bad, boy, remember?” I kissed his cheek.

“Okay, my name is Ashton and I will be your server for today. I will be right back to write down your drinks down, sound good?” He asked. He must be Australian or something. “Man, can that guy pick up a hint?” Louis asked as he sat down across from me. “What hint?” I asked. “That you are mine.”

“Hey my people! Abby is here you can breathe now.” Abby announced to the entire restaurant. Harry poked her in the cheek, telling her to be quieter. I laughed, forgetting about the fact that Louis just called me his. “Sup?” Niall asked as they all sat down. Abby is sitting next to me and all three of the boys are sitting across from us. “Ugh! Louis could you move your big bum, I about to fall off of the jam seat?” Harry asked. Abby and I both laughed hysterically. “Sorry boys, I can’t help my bum is big.” Louis said shrugging. “Well I don’t like it.” Harry said pouting cutely. “Athena does.” Abby said making me blush. I elbowed her. “What? Do you not like his big bum?” She asked smiling like she had accomplished embarrassed me for the day. “Yeah Athena, do you.” Niall and Harry asked. I mumbled, “Maybe.”

“What was that, I couldn’t hear you?” Louis asked, but thankfully Ashton came back. “Okay what would you all like to drink?” He smiled. “Well we all know Athena is super thirsty fro Louis’s bum we will let her go first.” I hid my face from the others. “What can I get for you Athena?” He asked saying my name almost provocatively. “I want to try the strawberry lemonade.” I said trying not to look at him, as that might upset Louis. “Okay and would you like a water with that in case you don’t like the lemonade?” He asked. I answered yes.

He took everybody’s drinks and left giving me a wink. I looked over to Louis, who looked fuming. “I hate this trucking place.” He said making a hard connection to the table with his fist.

“Lou, calm down. I don’t like him, I like you.” I said grasping his hand from across the table. He soon relaxed into the seat, smiling warmly at me. “Well I don’t know why you don’t like him. He is probably more of a man than Louis will ever”- Niall kicked her in the shin from the other side of the table. “Alright here are your drinks.” He gave everyone their drinks and handed mine last. “Here is a napkin just in case you spill some on your beautiful red plump lips.” He said handing me a napkin, before it reached me Louis grabbed his wrist. “She is MINE! Back off!” Louis yelled about to snap Ashton’s wrist. “Okay dude. It is just a napkin and with that he dropped the napkin in front of me as Louis released his arm. “We would like a new waiter, please.” Abby said. Ashton nodded and walked away.

The rest of the breakfast went well. We got a new waiter and ate our delicious food. Soon the moon was rising and Louis drove me home.

I got into my bed, wrapping myself with my blue comforter. It was so lonely. I did not hear my parents working late, and most importantly I knew they were not here and they never will be. I cried into my pillow. “What am I going to do?!” I yelled to the ceiling. “You left me!” I yelled. I still had missed calls from my dad and aunt, but I don’t want to talk to either of them. I reached for my phone and texted Louis.

So that was a cute chapter about a jealous Louis and at the end it was a little sad, but Louis will make it all better. Hope you liked this and if you did comment or vote. Happy reading and inbox me if you have any ideas about anything. Alright see you; I will have a new chapter hopefully by the end of the weekend.