She touched my butt, she likes me!

Louis POV:

The next day I woke up to Athena laying on me. I smiled as I looked down at her. She is so beautiful. I just wish we could press pause and lay her all day like this.

I brushed my fingers through her long blonde hair like you would through water at the beach. You slowly opened your eyes like a baby for the first time.

"Morning Lou bear." I smiled even wider. "Morning A." She rolled off of me onto the floor.

She lied on her stomach, "So want to go on that date today?" She looked to the ceiling.

"Yes!" I said excitedly. I hurriedly jumped off the couch. "Get ready!"

"You don't want to wait until tonight?" She asked raising her head from the ground.

"Oh yeah, okay well you should probably check on Niall. I have some dinner plans to make." I said slipping on my shoes.

"Bye Lou." She said. "Bye love, I need to give you a better nickname. Be ready at Niall's by Eight, I'll pick you up." I said shutting the door.

Athena's POV:

I exhaled deeply as I stood to pick out my outfit. I still need to meet this Liam Payne.

Once I made it to my room, I decided to look him up. I walked to my desk and typed in Liam Payne. I got that he was in the band 1D. I went to images and found Sam. Why is Sam on all of the pictures?

Athena C. - Hey I know you hate me, but why when I look up Liam Payne do I get you?

It took him a while to answer. Which is why I was confused when he typed three words.

Liam- I'm coming over.

I left my laptop and phone on my wooden desk and walked to my closet. I didn't want to go overboard, so I picked a simple black dress with little pink flowers on it. I wore black tights underneath it, since it came to mid thigh.

I heard the doorbell ring. I slipped some black high tops on and walked downstairs. I opened the door to see Sam. I smiled and then I attacked him in a hug. I couldn't wait to smell the scent of his cologne, but instead smelt a female's perfume. I pulled away. "Sorry."

"Mariah's the car so I am going to make this quick. I found out that I was adopted. I was going to tell you that morning. My real name is Liam Payne."

"The last name suits you." I laughed trying to lift the mood, but he didn't find it funny.

"Listen Athena, I want to still be friends, but I just can't right now, okay?" I nodded looking down.

"Good, you are a big girl, and still as beautiful as ever..." He whispered staring at me.

He coughed, "You can handle it. So what are you all dressed up for?"

"A date; it was nice seeing you again, you can return to Mariah, bye Sammie." He turned.

"It's Liam now." He laughed. "I will always call you Sam because you are my squishy." A tear slipped from my eye.

He frowned. I think he was about to come back to me, but, "Liam let's go!"

"That's my q. Bye Athena." He said walking to his car. I quickly shut the door about to cry.

  I wanted to fall to the floor, but I am a big girl. I ran back upstairs and grabbed my bag then walked to my car.

I drove with the windows down. I don't know if it was because today was beautiful or I used the wind to dry my tears.

Minutes later I arrived at Niall's house.

"Where's Abby?" I asked. I knew she wasn't here. When she called she said she was going to America, really she was going anywhere but here. She didn't want to hurt Niall. Her parents weren't in America either, they are somewhere else.

"She is probably getting ready to board the plane to America." Niall sobbed. He face looked awful. He looked awful.

"Where is Harry?" I asked looking inside, but he wouldn't let me in.

"He went out with some girl on a date." He said looking down. "He just left you like this?!" I was getting mad.

"No, I told him to leave. He wants love so badly. Who am I to stop him?"

"Can I come in?" I asked. "It's a mess." He warned.

Harry's POV:

"HARRY!" Gabby yelled.

"I don't want to get up." I pouted snuggling into the sheets.

They smelled like her. Her straight brown hair shinned off the sunlight. "Harry you have to get up my parents is going to come home any second now."

All of the sudden we heard a door open and shut.

"Harry get out now!" She whisper/yelled.

I got up. I grabbed my wallet off of her nightstand. "Well can I have something to remember you by?" I asked cheekily. She nodded.

I turned my cheek to her and closed my eyes. I felt her slap my bum. "What the pickle?" I yelled.

"Gabby is that you?" A woman asked.

"You'll remember that won't you? Now get."

"Gabby you play softball that hurt." She laughed. I looked into her brown eyes. I looked down to her lips that were begging for mine. Her door opened so I ran to her balcony and jumped off. I felt like this was some weird Romeo and Juliet.

"Bye Harry!" She yelled out and ran back inside. I smiled. She touched my butt, she likes me. I ran and jumped putting my fist into the air and tripped onto her mother's flowers.

————————————————————

I know it's short, sorry. I might have one up this week again. I just wanted the ending to be happy.

The secret BTW was that Abby is not going to America to her parents. The next chapter I will try to make longer. Happy Reading. Hope you liked it.