"You ate all my cookies."

Athena’s POV:

“Okay, I have to go make copies for Ms. Grove, can I trust you two while I am gone?” Mr. Mathews asked.

“Yes, how long do I have to be here?” Louis annoyingly asked.

“When you think you are ready I will give you a test, if you pass you can leave. Have fun.” He said leaving the cold classroom.

Louis and I studied for a while. He didn’t say much. We had studied for about thirty minutes.

“Okay I think I got it.” He said looking into my tired eyes. “Are you sure? We didn’t go over too much.” I asked, yawning.

“Athena, you look exhausted, and I already know all of this.” He said reaching for my hand. “Then why am I here helping you?” I asked pulling my hand from his to put my jacket on.

“Well… I don’t know. I just don’t care about all of this school stuff.” He said looking away from me. “I’m going to get Mr. Mathews.” I said standing to my feet.

These shoes are killing me! I place my hand on the doorknob turning it to the right. I stepped into the hall, listening to the sound of my own shoes mixed with the silence of the empty school. I went to the teacher’s lounge. I hate guys like him. They just don’t care! People like me who work so hard versus guys like him who already have the skill but don’t care!

“Uh, he says he’s ready, sir.” I said, standing in the doorway. “Have you changed his mind?” He asked.  I gave him a confused look in return. “Louis doesn’t need any help. He is already a genius.” He said making himself coffee.

“Yeah he said something like that.” I said taking a seat. “Did you change him, though?”

“What do you mean, sir?”

“He is depressed, Athena. He has been. Until you showed up he was absolutely miserable. Ever since you moved here he has smiled, laughed for goodness sake!” He sat down across from me. “He is the smartest kid in the class, but he doesn’t want to succeed. I think you could change his mind. He has grown something for you.” He said.

“You mean he fancies me?” I asked raising my eyebrows in disbelief.

“Yes, but he has actually grown a plant for you.” He said laughing.

“What?” I asked smiling. “That stupid has grown a flower for you. The agriculture teacher told me. I let him tell you more about it. Just help him learn to love life again, yeah?” He said laughing while patting my shoulder and walking out of the room. I couldn’t help but blush.

I walked back out to my car, seeing as though my work is done. I opened the door and sat down, relaxing my body into the seat. I wanted to stay in this silent moment for eternity. *Knock Knock*

What the fak! I opened my eyes weakly to see Louis’s gorgeous face. I rolled down my window. “What do you want? You are supposed to be taking the test.” I said.

“I took the test before you helped me and aced it. Can I have a ride?” He asked walking around to the other side. I unlocked the door.

“Thanks. Nice car by the way.” He commented. “Why was I helping you study if you already took the test?” I asked closing my eyes. “I wanted to spend time with you.” He mumbled. I laughed. “I am so tired, Lou.” I whispered. That berk kept me up just to talk to me. “You could have just called.” I said.

“Do you want me to drive?” He asked sweetly. “Don’t you have a history of getting pulled over?” I asked turning my head to him. “Who told you?” He gasped. “Abby.” I said. “Abby is a bit blabby. Listen, there is no way I am letting Sleepy drive me home.” He said with attitude, but hey I am not going to argue over someone driving while I sleep.