The Audition?

I was going to have pictures for you guys to see, instead of me trying to describe them but i am technologically impaired and i can't seem to figure it out. Abby is wearing a red dress. Mid thigh with red glittery straps the top part is glitery red and the bottom is red a flowy. Athena is wearing a black dress.  It goes a little above mid thigh and has long black lace sleeves. it is flowy at the waist down and tight at the top the whole dress is a cute flower lace.

The outfit Athena is wearing when she comes downstairs goes like this. A creme cut off jacket or whatever you call it. A loose, soft gray tank top with highwaisted jean shorts where you can still see a bit of the pockets coming out. A while belt, white converse, a gold braclet.

Those are my crappy detailed words to describe the outfit, hope they aren't too bad. Enjoy!

Athena’s POV:

Who is Liam Payne? I wonder what he is talking about on the phone. I wonder what just happened on the floor! Did he try to kiss me? Well of course he wouldn’t. I am Athena the ugly straight A. student and Louis is the hot failure. We could never be together, nor kiss…But we kind of already did this in the hallway at school.

“Yes that would be lovely… Really, but you still have to do an audition… Okay calm down…Alright I will see you tomorrow at six sharp, don’t be late.” Louis hung up the phone.

“Well I have never heard you be so polite in a conversation. Were you talking to your mum?” I asked teasingly.

“No. I was talking to Liam Payne. Do you know who that is?” He asked. He clearly knew who it was.

“Nope, I have never heard of a Liam. Sounds hot though, the way it rolls of the tongue.” I said.

“Lou sounds wonderful and hot, definitely hotter than Liam.” He huffed putting a hand on his hip.

“Whatever. So who is this Liam?” I asked walking out to the living room to order pizza.

“You will have to see, because you are coming to his audition.”

“The audition, do you want pizza?” I asked two questions in one. That’s my exercise of the day.

“Yeah, he wants to be in the band. Problem is he doesn’t have a reputation for ‘Bad boy’ and I would love pizza. Can I stay the night?” He asked giving my puppy eyes.

“Sure but we are both sleeping on the couch.” I said firmly. There is no way we are sleeping together again. That was a onetime thing. I’m also not going to fight about who is going to sleep on the bed and who is going to sleep on the couch; it’s too long of a conversation.

I ordered a pepperoni pizza, despite Louis’s attempts of putting gross stuff on the pizza. He also wanted to prank call. No way.

“Ugh, your life is so boring!” Louis pronounced rolling on the floor. “What is your definition of exciting?” I asked. The door bell rang, signaling the pizza was here. Louis held up a finger and whispered, “I’ll show you.”

He opened the door. “Well hello there, handsome.” Louis said to the young man. He was probably sixteen. “Um…Hey, do you want your pizza?” He questioned obviously a bit confused, I was just laughing at the kid’s face. “What else would I want?” Louis asked winking.

“Uh…I don’t know. S-so the total is 13.98.” He stuttered. Louis smiled. “Here you go.”  He made hand contact causing the boy to back away in fright. “Why don’t you come inside, I’ll get the tip, since you drove all this way?” Louis inquired, I was having a ball, yet I felt a bit sad for the boy.