Realize

Photograph by Ed Sherran.

Louis's POV

I picked her from the car last night and put her to sleep in her bed.

I however went downstairs to play some video games. I was tired from band practice, but I just couldn't go to sleep. Knowing Sam kissed her.

How was I not supposed to kick him out of the band? This infuriated me, but I was yet calm. I was upset but I wasn't mad. I trusted her.

With that thought in mind, I slept. I went to her room and laid with her.

                                ~

I woke up the next morning with one unread text. From Sam. What it read made me mad. Made me upset. Made me hate the girl I loved.

I grabbed my shirt and walked to my house. I have the perfect revenge. Time to be the bad boy that I am. Man it's good to be back!

Athena's POV

I woke up to find no one beside me. I heard a door slam. Maybe he's late for something. I looked at my clock. It read 6:20 A.M. School.

I rubbed my eyes and pulled back the blue sheets revealing my tan legs. I stood slowly to my feet and turned off my fan. School starts at 9:15 but I like to get there a bit early 8:20 to be exact.

I could sleep in but I want to wake up. Unusual. I walked to my kitchen and made some cereal. I walked back to my room and ate it. Once I was finished I discarded my clothes and put deodorant on.

I dressed in a blue top with gray pants that has slits that showed off my hip. Not truly school appropriate but the teachers never question it for me.

I got completely ready and grabbed my bag and keys. I called Lou to ask if he would drive me or if we would drive together, but he never answered.

Why wouldn't he?

I got in my car and drove to the school. I locked the car.

I entered the cool building. People surrounded me with hugs.

"I heard Louis dumped you." Abby said.

"No he didn't. We're fine. I talked to him last night." I laughed. "Where did you here a crazy thing like that?"

She pointed behind her. I followed her short pale arm to find Louis. At least I thought it was.

He was kissing the school slüt. The chick that dissed Abby. I couldn't remember her name at the moment. Victoria?

Tears filled my eyes as I walked to him.

"What the hel1 Louis?!" I asked.

"You cheated on me with Sam, so I am returning the favor." He smirked in front of the cafe.

"I didn't. You said you trusted me."

"Not what Liam said." Tears slid down my cheeks

"What are you talking about?"

"He said you guys got it on last night. How stupid was I to think you would wait until marriage. You just wanted me for attention, well jokes on you I've been dating her for a month now." He smiled. Wrapping his hand around her waist.

"Oh and I'm dumping you." He smiled once again.

I slapped my hand across his face and marched to my locker. I attempted to unlock the combination.

I walked to the bathroom instead. I threw my bag into the large stall and locked the door. I sat on the floor and held my head in my hands.

He didn't trust me. It took me long to realize.

I have never felt so hurt. Well a few times with my family. I just.

I told him I loved him.

I love him. Why would he do this?

Liam.

LIAM PAYNE.

This is all his fault. I intend to kill him promptly.

I wiped my tears. He has English homeroom. My heart hurt. He kissed her. He's been dating her for a month?

He said I was the only one. He said he loved me. I wanted to marry him.

What will happen now?

I swung open the door and he wasn't in the room.

Everyone stopped their class work and stared at me. I'm sure my face was red.

I shut the door and called him.

"Hello, Athena." Liam said.

"Sam I swear to God-"

"This is the answering machine. I am so sorry. I screwed up your life and my own. I found out my kidney isn't doing well. I am going to kill myself but I don't want you to be with him. So I lied. I lied. Tell him I don't care. Whatever. Don't let my death be in vain. I love you Athena Acropolis."

If you would, leave a message after the beep.

I hung up the phone. Don't let my death be in vain. Shut. Why does everyone I love fücking die?!

I screamed. I scream bloody murder in the hallway. I saw a door open. And then I collapsed.

~