Mo, I am going to inhale it.

So i know many of you have been upset over Abby, so maybe this will dry some tears. I promise in the next chapter there will be the answer if Abby lives. Have a great day and enjoy.

Athena’s POV:

Niall stood up from his seat. “What is it?” Niall asked anxiously. I could see he was scared by the way his fingers tapped his jeans.

“I think I should give you the good news first, she is alive.” He said as Niall immediately relaxed as tears fell out of his eyes. Louis kissed my cheek and whispered, “See, everything is going to be fine.”

“What’s the bad news?” I asked sitting up.

“She is in a coma.” Niall burst into tears once again and sat down putting his head in his hands. “We think she will come out of it, but even if she does she will have many problems to address.” He said hopefully.

“Like what?”

“This is going to cause another scar to her collection. Did any of you know she was cutting?” None of us knew which is why I was surprised when Niall lifted his head.

“I did.”

“Why didn’t you tell anybody?” He asked. Why was he blaming me?! He freaking knew she was suicidal! And he didn’t tell me. Abby didn’t tell me either. Why would she tell Niall, the drug boy, but not me?

“I told her to stay at my place. She didn’t cut at my place, as far as I know. But she told me that when she was with me, there was no reason to cut herself and that she didn’t.” Niall said.

“If she does come out of this, probably within weeks, she will have to see a therapist. She could also have physical problems on top of emotional problems.” He said.

“What physical problems?” Louis asked.

“Depending on how long she will be in the coma she could have physical problems, weakness and what not from not being active. She could also forget things, like mental problems. I doubt this, but she might.” The doctor explained.

“We have contacted her parents, they for reasons I cannot explain, cannot be here, but they have given permission for you to see her. Who know, she might be able to hear you? For your sake, I want you all to leave at ten, but Athena, you can stay as long as you want.” The doctor said leaving.

“Why did he say you can stay?” Niall sobbed. “Let’s just go see her.”

We walked into her room to see a lifeless Abby. It seemed as though all the light had been sucked from her, she held no emotion. Her wrist was bandaged. Niall was reading the chart that hung loosely at the end of her bed.

“I am sorry Niall.” I said as tears started to brim my eyes.

“No, no, no. It’s not your fault Athena. I broke down last night; you have to believe that this is not our fault and that I did not mean anything I said last night.” He said hugging me.

“It was my fault that I yelled at her, I should have…” Niall trailed off.

“This is not any of your faults. If anything it is Abby’s.” Louis said

“How could you say that?!” Niall yelled.

“Hey can we not talk about blame right now? It hurts everyone, plus they say that sometimes people in comas can hear you. This is not her fault. Abby is so strong. She wouldn’t do this over Niall.” I said.

“I think we all need to say something to her and leave. This hospital is making you guys crazy. We can’t sit here all day and stare at her. Say what you need to say and let’s go eat. I will come back later to make sure she is okay.” I said.