NEVER

SO I know this has been a long awaited chapter and I am sorry but here it is.

Athena's POV

Why is life so boring?! This is the question I ask myself every weekend. No school and nothing to do. Most people see their friends or go to parties, but I'm the geek freak.

The boys have rehearsal today. Abby has vocal lessons and I am alone.Normally I spend all of my time with Sam or Liam now... I grabbed my phone and texted him.

A- Waz up my homie?

Liam- Really Athena?

A- Yeh, so I'm bored. Do you wanna hang out??? Please say yes.

Liam- I really shouldn't Mariah would get mad and I am already late for rehearsal

A- Would you do it for your bae??

Liam- Fine, but if Louis gets mad it's on bae.

A- Come over already!!

I assumed he had left since he didn't text back. I was wearing my black shorts that I go running in. I thought I should look more presentable, so I changed my shirt. Yup I know I am so presentable.

Later I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the door and opened it.

Liam immediately looked up to me and smiled."Even in you lazy look, you look flawless." He said.

"Be careful now, you have a girlfriend."He laughed.

"So, how are you and Mariah?" I asked letting him in. He walked over to my couch and dusted off the crumbs of my chips onto the floor.

"Oh, we're great! She is just so loyal and brilliantly smart. She is acing all of her classes. I am happier with her." He sat down. Well somebody call an ambulance cause I have been shot.

"How are you and Louis?"

"It's fun. Not too serious, which I like, but fun. I enjoy being around him." I smiled.

"Have you guys done the dirty?"

"NO no No no! Definitely not." I tried to put the image out of my head.

After a long period of enjoyable silence, "So do you want to go for a picnic or something?" He seemed to be lost in another world or something. I coughed.

"Uh, I just ate. Any better ideas?" I couldn't think of anything, I just wanted food. And then like when the power came back on from a power outage, I had the perfect idea.

"ICE SKATING!!!" I yelled as I plopped onto the couch. "I asked for 'better' ideas. I can't skate for ship." He slouched.

I slowly formed my lips into an evil smile, "That's what makes it a great idea!" Just the thought of him falling on his butt was hilarious.

"I'm gonna change, do you need to?" I asked turning around. "No, I'm good, just be quick."

I turned around one last time, "Just call me the speed racer."

Soon we were at the rink."Okay, so, how do I do this?" I looked to Liam and laughed, he didn't know how to lace his skates."

"Here, I'll get it." I got on my knee.

Eventually, I was done tying both of his skates.

"Okay dokay." I looked up to him whole still on my knees. Our eyes met and I couldn't look away.

"So, ready to skate?!" I asked excitedly while I peeled my knees from the floor.