Harry's Visit.

If you want to listen to music for this chapter I suggest pretty much anything by Tom Odell. I have grown fond of his music. Let me know if you like the chapter. Team Athena or Team Louis?  On behalf of him leaving her for the moment. Kind of short, i know but just wait untill the next chapter, i am really excited!

Athena’s POV:

I cannot believe he just left. My whole word is slowly crumbling into ashes. I went up to my room to see the sheets in disarray from Louis and I’s figure. I missed him so much, but why? How could a guy like him ever like me? How could a girl like me ever like a guy like him? Did I like him? I screw up everything! I wish my mom was here more than ever now. I went to my kitchen and looked for the ice cream. There isn’t any left, guess I am going to have to start grocery shopping. I walked over to my couch and plopped down head first. I screamed into the pillow.

I have nobody. How could I have been so blind to Louis? He was the only one left, and now he has left. I would have too, I don’t blame him. But I can’t help but feel an empty feeling in my heart where so many people used to lie. I miss Louis, I miss everyone. I want my life to go back to how it was.

I must have cried into the couch for about an hour before the doorbell rang. I yelled, “Hold on!” while I went upstairs to put some pants on. I slipped into a pair of pants, when I say slipped I mean struggled. I quickly made my way back downstairs and looked into the mirror in the hall. It’s a good thing I don’t wear make-up because it would be everywhere.

I wiped my tears and answered the door to see Harry, oh Lord. “Hi Harry.” I said smiling weakly. He embraced me in a hug. “I am sorry about you and Lou.” He said. It made me feel happy to hear the words, ‘You and Lou’ and how it rhymed, but then darkness hit me once more as I realized that it would never be me and Lou, again. “It’s alright, it is my fault for everything, and I deserve it.” I said trying not to create a waterfall down my face.

“No you don’t you try so hard at everything. No one is more dedicated than you, and you deserve so much better than him, anyways.” He said. I allowed him to come in as I led him to the kitchen, since I didn’t want him to sit on the couch. “Like who?” I asked. “I don’t know, like me?” He said biting his bottom lip. “Harry, I would never be with you. You disgust me.” I said maybe too harshly. “I could make you forget all of this pain you are feeling.” He said in a deep voice.

“Let’s go outside, I need some air.” I said just hoping to get outside away from him. He followed closely behind me. Too close for my liking. “You look so good in jeans.” He said as I grabbed my coat and walked outside, shutting the door. Harry roughly pushed me against a tree. He ran his hands up my shirt. Holy ship! What do I do?

He pressed his soft lips roughly against mine and grabbed my bum. “Harry stop.” I mumbled against our lips. “I want you, Athena and I don’t care if I take you under this tree.” He said lustfully kissing me and putting his leg in between my two. I did not dare to kiss back. “Kiss me Athena! You little SL” – He was cut off by the sound of a fist connecting with a jaw. I stood in shock as I saw Louis punching Harry in the face repeatedly. I wanted to yell, to tell Louis to stop, but I couldn’t find my voice. “Lou…” I barely whispered. He immediately looked up to me. We sat there, just staring at each other for probably five minutes. “I didn’t do this for you.” He said and stood to his feet and walked calmly to his house. How did he see us? I she always looking out of his window?

“Athena, you want to get back at him for leaving you?” Harry asked barely whispering. I went to him and used his shirt to wipe the blood from his face. “I should go.” He said. “Yea you should, are you okay?” I asked. “Yeah, listen wear something hot tomorrow, he won’t be able to control himself.” He said getting into his car. How was he even breathing?

I walked over to Louis’s house, demanding to know what just happened, but there was no answer. “Louis answer me…please.” I am sad. Just miserable.  Can’t he see he is hurting me? Who am I kidding? He probably laughs at my sadness. I give up.

I am truly angry with him, why does he have to be so cruel? Maybe Harry is right I deserve someone better. I am going to wear something hot tomorrow. Make him feel anger. Make him feel the way I do! Get ready Louis because here I come.

I ran back to my house. I have such adrenaline right now. I feel like I could run a marathon, but I don’t want to run, too much work with too little ice cream. I ran up my stairs and flung my door open. Louis was right I had nothing provocative in my closet, maybe my mom did. This was going to hurt, walking into her room.

I opened her door with her scent wrapping around me like water on the beach. I focused on her closet. Ii found a sweater and put it on immediately feeling her warmth. I saw in the back of her closet a pair of black and white striped pants. I tried them on and they hugged my bum quite well. I then picked out a black crop top that had in my closet. I laid it out for tomorrow. I lay down; I am not crying tonight, I am too tired. I want to but all of my tears have been used up. “I miss you mom.” I whispered to myself and engulfed myself in the sheet, in which smelled of Louis. Even though it made me miss him, it helped me fall asleep. I can’t wait until tomorrow Monday is going to be a success!

So let me know what you think is going to happen in the comments. Happy reading! I am so excited for the next chapter! A lot of you are on Athena’s side, but is there any of you who are Louis’s side? I don’t know about you but I am always on Louis’s side, ha. Have a great day and yup.