Get What?

Abby’s POV:

“Hey Abby, I have to go to school early to make up an assignment. You should probably get up, now.” Niall wakes me up. “Okay, thank you for waking me.” I said politely pulling the white covers off of me. “Oh, and Athena texted me that she was coming over here.” He said before leaving as I heard the front door shut. Great I love Athena!

I showered and walked downstairs to see a tired Harry. “Morning, love.” He said as I reached for cereal. “Morning Harry, you look tired, like really tired.” I said getting a spoon. “Gee thanks, you look great this morning too.” He said smiling.  I laughed. “God I love your laugh.” I blushed, why he do this?  “I also love your red cheeks, when you blush.” He said not looking at me. How did he know I was blushing he’s not even looking, cheeky boy. I opened the box to see that someone had left it empty. “Who emptied the box and didn’t throw it away? I got my hopes up for nothing, literally.” I said walking to Harry.

“I have no clue. Whoever it is must have been a super hot guy though.” He had a bowl of the cereal resting on the counter in front of him, jerk. I punched his shoulder. “Ouch, that hurt.” I laughed maniacally. I started to run when he grabbed my waist and pulled me to his body. I felt my cheeks burn up. “Please let go.” I whispered. His lips brushed mine. “Harry you can’t”- he kissed my lips quickly not indulging- “I’ve got no control.” He said letting me go. I ran upstairs and flopped onto my bed. Am I happy or scared?  I don’t know.

A ring at door was audible. I ran downstairs in excitement. “ATHENA!!!!” I chanted hopping over the couch and opening the door. “WOE.” I said as I looked at her outfit.  She is wearing a black crop top with tight black and white striped pants along with black heels. “What the duck?” I asked as she confidently smiled walking in. She never dresses like this.

“What?” she asked. “You look… Amazing. What happened?” I asked. “Don’t I always?” she asked dramatically gasping, looks like something Harry would do. “Athena. Why are you dressing like this? Is it for Louis?” I wiggled my eyebrows. She blushed, “We aren’t together anymore, I mean we never were, but were not together like we are not really friend”- I covered her mouth to get her to shut up.  “I get it; well he will definitely not be able to control himself, but what about the other boys Athena? You are gonna get”- She cut me off, “No I am not. It will be fine. It’s not like I am really that hot.” She said looking down. “Are you kidding me? Athena you walked into our school and people did not even know of you and you were wearing a skirt I believe, and the guys were practically drooling over you!” I yelled. “They were not.” She said I just rolled my eyes.

“Okay you are driving, right?” I asked and she nodded. “Harry we are going now! You want a ride?” I asked him. I yelled because he was upstairs. He walked down not noticing Athena, “No Louis was gonna”- He stopped and stared Athena up and down, “Um yeah I’m gonna need a ride.” He said grabbing his bag. Athena smiled and led us to her car. She had a Pontiac?! Holy spit! This is a nice car. I looked back to Harry; his mouth was dropped just as mine was. “Where did you get the money for this?”

“For my sixteenth birthday.” She said casually. I nodded and got into the front seat, after I battled Harry for it he sat in the back. “So I see you took my advice?” Harry said laughing. I was clueless to this ‘Advice’ but I think I will leave it alone.

Athena’s POV:

L- Stay away from Harry.

A- Make me. You are not my boss.

 After that he didn’t text me back. “Hey eyes on the road! I don’t want to die, I’m too young.” Abby said. “Whatever, so do you want to go by Breakfast Bakery and get some donuts? I don’t have cereal at home.” I said. I don’t have anything at home. I really need to go shopping.