Chapter 7- His Anger

Natsu's POV

I wanted to kill someone right now. I felt like my anger was going to explode and I'm gonna make sure that they pay. No matter what it takes they will regret every hurting my Luce.

"Natsu let's not talk about this."

I glanced over at her and felt a wave of guilt. I should've been there for her. I was supposed to keep her safe.

"Luce I should've been there for you. I should've come earlier."

"Natsu it wasn't your fault. Everythings fine now, you saved me." Her hand on my arm brought me immense comfort. I watched her soaked golden hair stick to her face as she shivered, trying to hide it from me. 

I was boiling with emotions so I veered the car to the side of the road.

"Luce you're freezing." Her hand was so cold it felt almost lifeless.

Memories of seeing my parents dead flashed in my head and I almost burst into tears. I couldn't lose her, she was my everything.

"I'm much better now see." She tried to make me smile but I couldn't shake that feeling away.

"Luce I thought I lost you." I pulled her into a tight hug and I held her like my life depended on it. She's my wife and I couldn't protect her.

"I don't know what I would do without you." I kissed her as if this was our last kiss. Everything that was pent up inside was released in that kiss as I tried to take away her pain. I wish I could take her place and make her forget about all this.

"Natsu I'm here and nothing will ever happen to me." This will be the first and last time Luce gets hurt.

"Luce get some rest. I'll tell you when we get home." 

I made sure she was asleep before driving again. I remembered all the times in University where I held Luce close after she cried from the stress of trying to be perfect all the time. I vowed that I would never see her get hurt again and this was also a reason why I was always so reluctant to let her take on a modelling career. I know it's a brutal industry, but it made her happy. I never let her know about my reluctance. 

My focus went back to road and I could feel my eyes burning with fury. Bumblebee Jewelry will regret messing with my wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV

Warm water engulfed me and I opened my eyes slowly to see Natsu lowering me into the bathtub. I still had my bra and underwear on and the warm water stung my skin.

"Luce relax, I'm here for you."

Natsu pulled the curtains so I could relax in private but I didn't hear the door close so I knew he was still in the washroom. The shadow of him sitting on the toilet seat with his head in his hands was visible through our faint blue shower curtains.

"Natsu stop beating yourself up over this." I said leaning my head back against the bathtub.

I shut my eyes and relaxed my muscles when I felt Natsu slip in the water behind me. He was in his shorts and leaned my back against his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and held my hands.

Natsu didn't say a word and just held me firmly while resting his chin in the crook of my shoulder.

"Natsu lets not do anything tomorrow. I want to stay at home and spend time with you."

"Anything you want Luce."

When the water started to cool, I was so exhausted and I could feel a fever creeping up.

"Natsu I think I'm going to have a fever." Currently, we sat in bed and Natsu had insisted on helping me with every part of my bedtime routine, except obviously getting changed.

Right now we were in bed and I had my head on Natsu's lap. He was playing with my hair and whispering soothing words to me.

"Luce I ordered groceries that will be delivered by tomorrow morning so I'll make you some soup and take extra care of you tomorrow."

"You can't even stand on your own without me." He joked chuckling softly as I pouted at him.

Before long I closed my eyes and the rest of the night became a blur. 

(Hope you guys enjoyed a little bit of Natsu's perspective=) Sorry this was so short, the next chapter will be much much longer!