Meeting Vanessa?

So please again vote and comment
:)
It truly does mean a lot, I love all of you for reading and even if you don't vote, but I will be giving shout outs to those who follow me, vote, and comment.
I will also be dedicating chapters to certain people/s.
Please ENJOY and tell me what YOU think:)

I am giving shout outs to: nikialiexrhonda
Zakia_Alamia-Rubiano please go follow these two faithful fans of mine!
Love you guys❤️keep voting and commenting, if you haven't followed me, please do and I will follow you back:)

<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*

The next day at school Taylor runs up to me, very upset and troubled, looking.
" Where were you yesterday?" He half asks, half demands.
I don't really know what's been going on with Taylor lately but he hasn't been acting the same.
" Listen Taylor, I think we need some space." I quietly suggest, scared of his reaction.
Taylor's face drains of all colour, he opens his mouth, then closes it quickly.

" I think that it might be for the best -" he angrily cuts me off.
" No, I get it. you were out with Sam yesterday, weren't you?"
I stare at him confused. " no I was-"

"Save it, lets just be friends okay, maybe we can figure things out after you have some time to think."
He gives me a small sad smile. then turns and leaves as if the whole world had took a dump on him, his sadness radiating off of the messy, crowded hallway.
I stare after him in shock, glad to have not ended as enemies. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if we could never talk to each other again, but I also know that things might never be the same. He also wasn't exactly forgiving either, and to be totally honest, all this drama is screwing with my head.
It feels as if it's all slowly suffocating me, I can barley breathe, and if it goes on any further I can't even Imagine what will happen.
I shut my locker and come face to face with schools most popular, slut, and cheerleader.
Vanessa Collins.
" Uh, hi may I help." I ask unsure because if look could kill I would be about six feet under.
She snaps her gum loud, catching the attention of some of the mingling students.
" Listen Amy, I want you to stay away from Derrick, and Taylor. they don't need someone as stupid and ugly as you in their life."
She gives me an evil smirk and I feel rage bubbling off of me like steam from Tomas the tank engine's boiler.

" First of all I am not with Taylor anymore, second of all Derrick and I are just friends. third of all how is any of this shit your business?!"
Now there is definitely a crowd forming. some people tweet and whistle at what I just Said, and other give me the same evil glare Vanessa has thrown my way.
" You are such a whore! I promise you that I can, and will make your life living hell! Stay away from them Amanda, because I will hurt you!" She hisses the threats at me and walks away.
The crowd parts and everything returns to normal.
I ignore the fact she got my name wrong twice.
How hard is it for everybody to say Alex?
It's really easy to say and remember, it's just A-L-E-X. not that hard at all.

I decide to skip my last two periods, I have a huge headache and I don't think I can deal with anymore of these peoples crap.
Maybe it's my hormones because of my period but I am craving ice cream so bad!
so before I get home I stop at the nearest wal-mart and I buy five tubs of Ben and Jerry's.
Don't ask me why I bought five tubs, maybe it's because I knew Sam would come looking for me, and when he did he let me cry on his shoulder, and I slowly cried myself to sleep.