Not Much Of A Party Animal

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
hEY YA'LL
So thanks so much for voting, I am dedicating this chapter to Rureal :)
Who has been voting continually and supporting my book so here goes, ENJOY:)

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

We finally decide on a navy blue dress, it has a low back line and hugs my curves perfectly. The shoulders on the dress are made of a soft,Lacey materiel that is very comfortable.
Sherry decides on a smoky eye look for my makup, a bit of mascara and eyeliner, and some cherry flavoured lip gloss to make my lips pop.
I feel absolutely beautiful.
I quickly text Taylor, instead of picking me up I would just meet him at the party.
" All done." sighs sherry, curling one last strand of my long, blonde hair.
We make our way down the staircase and Sam wolf whistles.
" Damn girl! You are looking fine!"

I blush, oh my gosh he is an idiot. but I will always and forever love that big turd.
" Thanks you aren't so bad yourself." I smirk looking him up and down, and to be honest he looks pretty sexy, a white wife beater, with a black leather jacket, dark jeans and his hair perfectly spiked and gelled, every strand in place.
" Once your done staring at my gorgeous body we can leave, Lexi."
I groan "don't call me that Sammy."

\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\

We arrive at the party, Sam has to park two blocks away that's how crowded this dumb thing is.
Well, then again Alecia Robinson's dad has loads of money, I mean Derrick's dad Tom is rich, but Alecia's Dad is like a gazillionare, so everybody is bound to be invited.
Sam grabs my hand as we walk into the hug mansion, red and blue plastic cups litter the floor and the house is shaking with the song "Roar" by Katy perry.

" I am gonna go get wasted!" Sam yells in my ear, letting go of my hand, separating the both of us in the crowd of people.
I look around for Taylor or Derrick, but I can't see through the sea of dancing bodies.
" Hey."
Someone whispers in my ear, I with around seeing Derrick standing behind me with a cheeky grin on his face.
" Your dress is a bit short huh Audrey?"
I glare at him.
" My name is Alex, which we've been over about one thousand times! No it's not too short, but your mouth is a bit too large don't ya think." I fight off the urge to giggle at the shocked look on his face. he quickly recovers and
He smirks back at me.
" ohh the girl got chirps."

I start walking away, why do I have to stand here and take this crap? Oh wait, I don't. I turn in my heel.
" Where yah going Alex?" He calls after me.
" To find Taylor and to get away from you!"

I walk away, making sure to swing my hips, and walk confidently.
I don't see how some girls can wear heels everyday, I've been wearing them for half and hour and already dying.

The house has a smoky smell to it, I squeeze through about five people grinding on each other.
I can spot Taylor standing with one of the boys from the football team, I think his name is Daniel Woods.
" hey Taylor." I sees me and rushes up to me, grabbing my hand.
" Hey Alex! Did you have anything to drink yet?"
I laugh. " sorry nope, I actually hate the taste of alcohol."
He smiles at me in understanding.

" Hey who's this gorgeous lady?" Asked Daniel with a cheeky smirk. he winks at me and I blush.
" Daniel, this is Alex and she is taken." Taylor chuckles when Daniel groans.

" Like really dude, all these girls are annoying an you snag a good one! I need a drink!" He stalks away leaving me with Taylor, who is still holding my hand.
" Do you wanna dance?"
I smile. " think you'll be able to keep up?"
He smirks. " I don't know, try me."
He pulls me out on the dance floor where we see other couples busting out their moves.
By the time we finish dancing we are both huffing and puffing.

" I am gonna go to the bathroom!" He yells over the booming stereo.
I nod, walking over to the soda table.
A girl with fiery red hair bumps Into me. " oh I am so sorry, my name is Aubrey."
I smile, I like this chick.
" my name is Alex."

She pours herself some coke.

" Dude your boyfriend keeps staring at you, and when you were dancing with that guy he looked like he wanted to strangle the shart right out of him."

I stare at her confused, I am with Taylor and he is the only one who I danced with.
I turn to where she pointed.
Oh my gosh.
" that's NOT my boyfriend, we aren't even friends!"
She giggles and takes a sip from her plastic cup.
" I like you Alex, here's my number we should hang out some time."
" That would be cool, you are pretty awesome."
We part ways, but I can't seem to understand why Derrick would be staring at me. He doesn't even like me.
I push the confusing thoughts away, as I hold onto Taylor's arm, tonight I was gonna party, if I like the taste of beer or not.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Whewwww!!! Long chapter, I just didn't feel like making the party two chapters long.
So comment what yah think and vote, I love hearing suggestions, and I dedicate chapters to those who vote:)
THANK ALL OF YOU;)