Say somthing....

"Alex will you be my girlfriend?"

Those six words were enough to make me feel sick.
"What happens if you leave me!" I blurt out.
He runs his hands in his hair concerned looking. " Alex I would never do that to you."
" How do you know! My own father left me, a father is supposed to love and be there for his kids! He was, he was supposed to be there Derrick, but he wasn't."
my voice cracks and I lose it. the tears falling more freely than before.
He cups my head in his hands and slowly kisses me forhead.
" I'm not your father Alex. I would never ever, leave someone I love.
Someone you love?
" Neither was Sam, but he left." I say bitterly choking on the words that leave me hollow and empty feeling inside.

"Alex, I am not your father or am I Sam, please stop pushing me away, don't you think it's time to let yourself feel loved?"he holds me close then starts kissing me.
I want to fight, then I realize that maybe he is right.
I kiss him back, I want him, I need him, I cup his head with my hands and as he trails kisses down my neck I rake my fingers through his thick black hair.
We both stop, panting for breath.

" Derrick, I want to give us a shot." I say biting my lip.
" I don't really want to go back to the dance, and if you keep biting your lip I might just go crazy." he says smiling.

" Me either, take me home."

He picks me up bridal style and I snuggle into his suit. I fall asleep on the way home, only remembering being carried to my room, where I ask him to stay and he does playing with my hair until I fall back asleep.

Awwwww how adorable.:)
Please please please vote/comment/fan
Love all my minions, peace✌️❤️❤️