What did i do?

"That movie wasn't even scary at all, I can't believe you screamed when the clown jumped out holding a knife at that woman's throat." Derrick teased while rolling his eyes.

"Shut up!" I stuck my tongue out at him while he sat with a grin.
I flicked off all the lights and turned on a small lamp.
" So you and Taylor. Huh?
Also he is really upset that you're ignoring him, and I swear if you hurt-" I cut him off before he could say anything else.
" listen I don't want to hurt him. I mean he such a great guy, but I just can't do this right now." I twisted my hands together from worry. " Is he okay?"
Derrick shrugged. "yah just a little worried, why you aren't talking to him?"
Great now I felt terrible. I thought if I kept away, I wouldn't hurt him but instead that's exactly what I did.
Why do I ruin everything?
"Uh I don't know I've been busy I guess"
"Oh."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That night before I went to bed I texted Taylor apologizing for acting rude to him, and ignoring him. After all he siad, and all the secrets he shared with me that hot sunny day, I still wanted nothing to do with any kind of relationship. I still don't, because there is nothing there. We are better off as just friends.
I silently stare up at the ceiling part of me wishing that he wouldn't forgive me and another hoping he would, my mind a confused twister of thoughts, and my stomach filled with knots of worry.

I thought about the movie night with Derrick, I had to admit it was pretty fun, but I am not about to tell him that.
And, I know if I tell Sam he wouldn't keep his mouth shut. I mean I love him to death but keeping secrets are not his thing, I learned that the hard way.
Gosh I really need to get some friends of the same gender. I like some girls, heck I am one, but they are not as laid back and as chill as guys.
Guys are so much easier to talk to,girls are so quick to judge and sometimes get really snotty, but I know there are some good ones, ones I haven't found friends in.
The ding of my iPhone takes away from my distracting thoughts about if girls or guys are better friends. Kind of. Silly debate to be having in my head anyway.

"I would actually like to talk in person, I really do like you Alex. Please meet me at the huge oak tree before lunch break.
Xoxo, T."

Uh oh. I liked Taylor too. I just don't think we mean in the same way.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*
I know the chapters are short but to be honest, I like to write short ones,but if you have any ideas or advice just comment away!:)
Pleeeeeasaasse vote and comment! Every voice and opinion matters in this story.:)
Follow me and I will follow back:)
ENJOY
Xoox, Brianna