Everybody loves a Softie

Pic of Taylor^^** Think he's cute comment yay or nay.😊

I wake up and the first thing I feel is a pounding headache followed by a dry throat. I roll over muttering a stream of f-words.
"Woah! watch your language, I take it you aren't a morning person." I saw Derrick sitting on a chair by my bed smirking casually.
"What are you doing here!" I croaked throwing a pillow at him. My head was killing me and seeing him in my room was making it worse.
" Listen while you were buzzed last night I helped you to your room and stayed with you like you asked. All night!"
I gasped! What had I said last night! My stomach was churning and I had to run to my bathroom to vomit. As I threw up Derrick came behind me and held my long blonde hair. The taste of my stomachs acid burns and
Tears stream down my face as I flush the toilet and brush my teeth. Derrick watches me sympathetically from the door way.
"I am never getting drunk again." I groaned bitterly.
"That what they all say." I turned to face him.
"Why are you here?" I looked at him. "no let me rephrase that,why are you being nice to me?"
He ran a finger threw his straight,jet-black hair.
" To be honest I don't know. I did what any person would do, I hope you know I am not that heartless."
I actually thought he was, does Derrick Richards actually have a soft spot?
"Yah no, but thanks for doing all that for me." I say quietly.
"Yah your welcome, but I am gonna go." he turns leaving me in the bathroom on the cold tile floor.
"Hey Derrick!" I call. "let's have a truce." I smile when I heard him say "sure, why not."

Maybe he isn't as bad as I thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a small breakfast by myself I checked my phone. There was a text from Taylor.
He asked if I wanted to go to the beach with him later that day around one. I told him I would love too.
Since my mom and Tom will be gone until Monday I decided it might be good to leave the house for once. I never really go anywhere so a day at the beach would be great.

A few minutes into my tea and toast Derrick comes downstairs angry as a cow.
"Why would you be going on a date with Taylor!" he shouts. His face is red and if looks could kill I would be six feet under.
At first I'm confused then I remembered that Taylor is his best friend.
" Don't get your panties in a twist! We met at that party last night and he wanted to hang out, no big deal."
I don't even know why I am explaining myself to him.
" Aw come on you were probably throwing yourself at him so he felt sorry for you and asked you out!"
That kind of stung, first of all I wasn't and second how dare he imply that I'm some sort of guy crazy whore.
" Listen! you douchebag I don't care what you think, I am going to the beach with him and there is nothing you can do about it!" I slammed my stool against the wooden kitchen cabinets.
" Of course you probably picked the beach so he can see you half naked." He threw his hands the air and groaned loudly.

I walked up to him and slapped him hard against the cheek. My wrist throbbing and his face a bruise was forming.
"Don't ever call me a slut, or imply that I'm some sort of guy, crazy bitch again!"

With that I left, our truce obviously broken.