Confused.

Heyyyyy!!😋 I am dedicating and giving shout outs to two people. First @carolc321 and @phuongwhite.
Thanks so much for voting you two.
Please all of you follow these two amazing people! Thanks and ENJO¥ :)

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

To say that Taylor was mad was an understatement.
He was fuming.
He was horrified.
He was angry.
Actually he was acting a bit childish considering I was drunk!
Thankfully he told me that he would forgive me. to be honest I don't really know if I wanted him to. I really do like him, but he is so over protective, and more like the older brother I never had. unless you're counting Derrick but I don't think of him like that.

Today I am meeting Sam at Joe's Diner, I really need to get this all cleared up, my head is so full of uncertainty, and confusion that I just wanna curl up and sleep forever.
I quickly throw on my AC DC t-shirt some thick grey leggings, my red converse and I'm out the door.
Sam and I have a special friendship, one that I hope that will never be broken. I couldn't even see myself without him in the oncoming years ahead. it's just not right.

Why would he kiss me?
Was he drunk that night too?
Does he regret kissing me?
Do I like the idea of kissing him?
My head is just on over drive, I really need coffee or something stonger.
I step in the cute little diner and the smell of donuts and coffee hits my nostrils.
I spy Sam sitting in our favourite corner booth.
He already ordered my favourites. one Boston cream donut, and a large coffee with lots of sugar and cream.
This boy knows me too well.
I slide into the the comfy seat and sigh.

" Sam, what the hell. happened. that. night?"
Sam smirks rubbing a hand through his disheveled hair.
" You just couldn't get enough of all this, babe."
I glare at Sam, why was he acting this way? I know Sam, this is not the Sam I know and love.
Wait love or love, love? I push the thought away.
"Sam, please be serious, why did you kiss me, and did Taylor actually punch you?" I kind of hope that Derrick is lying and Taylor didn't punch Sam.

" Ummm, I don't really know I was really drunk and it just felt right at the moment. and yes your boyfriend packs a pretty hard punch." He spits the words out, his voice, when he says boyfriend dripping with venom.

" Sam."
I bite into my donut, gosh I wish I could just be a donut. no drama, no boys, just chocolate creamy heavenly goodness.
" lets just let it all go and just go back to being best friends, okay?"
Sam gives me a small smile, that almost looks sad.
" Sure Lexi" he gets up from the table slowly.
" You know I hate that name." I smile.
" I know, you kicked me in third grade, but Alex you will always be my Lexi." he smiles and Walks way leaving me more confused then ever.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
So I know it's short, but tell me what yah think anyway.👍 hope everybody is enjoying it so far and If not then I would like to hear ¥0Ur suggestions. If you have no suggestions and still don't like it don't read, simple as that. 👏
😏😏thanks SOOO MUCH for all my faithful voters and fans who message me ideas, and comment, I am truly thankful for all of you, every single ONE. 😊☺️
I will be giving shout outs to those who follow me/vote/comment. I will also be dedicating chapters to those people, and following them back.
XXXOXOOO Brianna.