Counseling?

This chapter is definitely dedicated to @xxAfraidToFallxx, she is very sweet and kind:) please go follow her and check out some of her books, she has a few books and some of those titles include: Missing You, Bullies, and Amnesia.
Thank-you so much for voting!
Luv, yah lots for being a faithful fan:)

ENJOY~

My eyelids are heavy, and my lips feel dry and cracked. I hear a small annoying beeping sound, my head spinning.
I want to open my eyes, but it's seems pointless, too much work.
A warm hand grasps mine and a deep voice whispers sadly into my ear.
"Wake up baby, please for me."
I want to open my eyes and slowly they do.
Stark white walls, and bright lights, the room dead of any life. To my side there are monitors, slowly beeping.
Sitting beside me Derrick smiles sadly. "you had us all worried, A"
I'm confused, why am I even here?
What's going on?
I want to ask so many questions but all I can croak out is, " please, water."
He jumps at my command and rushes to the small sink in the corner of the room.
I gulp the water greedily, spilling it down the front and side of my shirt.
I feel much better now that my throat isn't so dry.
" where is mom and Tom?"
"They went down to get us lunch and to talk to your docter." he scratches is head. "we were all so scared, I was scared."
If it wasn't for the situation I probably would've smiled, it's sweet that he cares that much.
"What happened?" I ask.
"That's the thing, I don't know. All I do know is that I found you shaking and crying on the floor, so I quickly called an ambulance. They had to sedate you, and now we are here."
I was about to ask more when mom, Tom and a really happy looking guy in a lab coat walked in.
"Well I see the patient is alert and awake, so I guess I will explain to all of you what happens last night."
"Yes please do." sniffles my mother. Tom hangs his arm around her while she holds my hand.
" well it's seems that you had a minor, seizure. You don't have to worry it was nothing too big that you need to be concerned about, but you were obviously very worked up in order to have this small seizure."
he pauses.
" In this case your seizure is called a Phsychogenic seizure. They are caused by the impact of thoughts and feelings. Have you ever, well I don't know, experienced a panic attack?"

All eyes turn to me, and I stare down at the see -through hospital sheets.
Derrick grasps my hand and gives a small nod of encouragement.
I just nod, and the Doctor just gives a small sad grin.
" well that what I though, but I needed to confirm it. Can I talk to Alex alone, please before I go?"
My mother nods and everyone shuffles zombie- like out of the room.

" if it's alright Alex I would like to schedule you for counselling, it will only be once a week, but I need your permission first."
"I want help I really do, I hate having panic attacks, and worrying, i-it s-sucks." I sniffle and he hands me a Kleenex.
"I'll talk to your parents and we will set up a start date. I think it will do good for you Alex. I really do."
I give a weak smile and share my thanks. he saunters out of the room and Derrick comes in.
"Why didn't you tell me? You can trust me."
He looks sad and confused, and he sits and twists the ring on his finger slowly in circles, as if spinning away the pain.

"I'm sorry.Its not really something that's easy to talk about." I say quietly.

"Talking about your problems always help. J-just talk to me."
Tom and my my mom enter the room. my mother with tears in her eyes, puts her arms around me.
" I am so sorry, if I would've known. it's because of your father isn't it."
she hugs me and holds me tight.
"we will get through this baby."

With a mouth full of the hospital turkey sandwich Tom says, " this food really stinks, it all tastes like plastic. How about we go and get ourselves some Burger King?"
We all laugh cause it's true the food really does suck.
" Yayyy!" Shouts Derrick like a little kid. We all laugh again at his child -like demeanour.
For the first time in a long time I feel wanted. and for the first time I feel like a family who cares, and it feels amazing.

Please vote/comment/fan
Love y'all, my minions❤️
Brianna