Never again.

My mom texted and Said that her and Tom wouldn't be home until morning. I hated that she was always away with Tom. I barley ever see her, and when I do it's when she is in the middle of preparing for a ladies luncheon,or one of Toms business trips.
I miss the time we used to spend together.
The silly songs we would write.
Watching Disney movies over and over until we could say it from memory, but most of all I miss the way she used to always say goodnight to me before bed. now I am lucky to even see her in the evenings.
I sit in the living room, reliving those precious memories In My head.
I suddenly hear the front door slam open, and an angry Derrick quickly throws the door shut.
Uh oh!
I scramble up the stairs to my room, but I am not fast enough, before I can slam the door and lock it, Derrick wedges his foot in between the crack. And then pushes the door so I fall to the floor.
Derrick lands on top of me, and I squeal in discomfort.
" Why did you do that!" He growls, his face only inches from mine.
" Did what?" I decide to play the innocent act.
" You know what, and you 're gonna fix it!"
" I don't remember doing anything."
Derrick gives me a smirk.
Then he leans in closer, then he slowly places his lips on mine.
" Admit it, we both know you did it." he Said softly.
"Never." I whisper.
Derrick starts to trail his soft sweet kisses down my neck and father down almost to close to my breasts.
I moan, Derrick hitting my sweet spot.
" S-stop Derrick, please! This isn't right."
" Come on Alex you know you love it." he grinned trailing a finger across my cheek.
I push him off.
This was not supposed to happen! I am basically going out with taylor.
" Please leave, derrick."
I point to the door. he doesn't move, making me mad.
" I said LEAVE!" I shout tears streaming down my face.
Derricks face falls, he turns to say something but stops himself. as fast as he came he left.
Just like every man I have ever had in my life.

•*• FLASHBACK •*•

" Please daddy don't leave me!" The tears stream down my little six year old face.
Instead of answering my father throws more clothes into the worn out leather suit case.
"Please daddy! I love you!" My voice goes hoarse and the tears stop.
He won't stay. I may love him with all my tiny heart, but not once have I ever heard him tell me he loved me back.
I watch as he stalks away never looking back as he reverses the vehicle in the old cobble stoned drive way.
" Daddy please don't go." I whisper. the old Chevy truck driving further until I can't see it anymore.

FLASHBACK OVER
That was the day I learned that no matter what, love will never prosper. it's nothing but a fairy tale.
I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life then to get hurt like that again.
And that's why I can't be with Taylor, or anyone. ever.