I could get used to this

I wake up snuggled deep into derricks chest, our legs tangled.
As Warmth radiates off our bodies I lay next to Derrick just breathing.
my head clear of all thoughts, peaceful and relaxed.
I love the way that Derrick sleeps with his mouth partially open, letting a few soft snores every once and a while.
I love the way that he murmurs my name and holds me tight.
The way his eyelashes are so long and dark that I wonder how they don't get tangled when he blinks.
I hope I am not a creep for just staring at him while he is sleeping.
I trail my finger across his hard stomach every so often hitting a bump, from his abs.
His beautiful green eyes flutter open and I smile shyly at him dropping my hand onto the bed.
"I could get used to waking up next to you." he yawns smiling.
" Same here. To be completely honest though I seriously never thought that I would fall in love with my stepbrother."

"Yah me either, than I saw she was the most gorgeous girl I have ever laid eyes on."
" You thought I was pretty?" I laugh, this is kind of surprising he was really rude actually.
" Yeah, that why I was so pissed when you and Taylor were together.
What went through your mind when you met me?"
I smirk, looking up at his hesitant face.

"To be honest I thought you were the rudest, meanest guy ever, but when we bumped into each other on the street I could not stop thinking about your beautiful eyes."
I giggle as he frowns at my words.
"Okay okay, I was rude but you didn't have to put it like that." he smiles jokingly and kisses the tip of my nose.

" You should let me take you out on a date tomorrow, since were on winter break, we have like ten whole days to hang out."
" I would love to go in a date with you." I stare up at him and he leans to kiss my neck.

Our intense making out session is interrupted by the ringing of my iphone.
" Hello?"
" hey Alex, its your dad, I want to see you again."