Revenge?

" So let me get this straight, you're ditching our Saturday movie night, for a date!" whines an annoying Sam.
"yes and I am sorry, but I didn't know what to say, I swear you should have seen my reaction, I was like just sitting there staring!"
His eyes grew round. " you're not serious are you?" A grin plays on the edge of his face.
" Yes and don't laugh it's not very funny."
He quickly sobered up when he saw the angry glare I was giving him
We sit in silence for a while, Sam horsing around on his instagram.
" holy crap!" He says coughing.
"What?"
He pushed his new iPhone in my face and I gasp In horror, Derrick had posted a picture of me in my pink Pyjamas from the night of the sleepover, the worst part was that I was asleep and drooling!
Now I was mad!
" I thought things were fine after that little movie night thing!" I said clenching my teeth.
Sam gulped while whispering " and it already has two-hundred and seven likes."
"And sixty-four comments." we both growl at the same time.
" I am gonna kill him." Sam yelled running up the stairs.
" Sam no! That's my job!" I yell and run after him, Derrick was gonna get it good!
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Sam threw open Derricks bedroom door.
Trash and clothes littered the floor. there was posters of girls in bikinis on cars all all over, but no Derrick.
" Crap he ain't here."
Sam swore under his breath.
" I promise we will get him back."
I nodded and Derrick was going to pay!
In a flash we were back into my room on my laptop.
Sam put up an advertisement on Thisguysajerk.com.
It was a website about guys near you who are jerks and basically warning you not to go out with them.
I did an evil cackle, this was gonna be so good!
"Okay, and we are all done." Sam said gleefully showing me the article he posted of Derrick:

DERRICK RICHARDSON

•World class snob,has super bad breath,and likes to sleep with a night light,because of his fear of spiders and the dark.

•Will never go on a date with him again!he is a terrible kisser so don't let his good looks fool, all you gorgeous ladies!

I laughed. This is the most immature thing we've ever done and I love it!
"Pretty well thought up huh?" Sam smiled then checks his phone.
" Sorry gotta go but, just let me do this."
He leans over the computer and pasted the article on an email, then in one click he sends the picture to the entire student body.
This was so good yet so bad. Oh well he deserves it. I push away the guilt and smirk.
"Okay thanks so much Sam I owe yah one."
He winks at me and exits the room, what a pervert.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Oh my goodness thanks to the awesome people who voted for my story, please keep voting and commenting:) xoxo Brianna