"I found a cave the other day..."

This chap. is dedicated to
__Bubbles_, BowDownImTheQueen xbox3608799917273, bug24_, _Cyanide_, lburn99, haley_michelle1, jlopez7, Flowers_are_my_thing, MatthewwEspinosa, and shukri1463 I love you all for voting and continually supporting me throughout this book.
I probably wouldn't have kept going if it weren't for your support. :)
That goes to everyone reading this. :)
Some of my readers messages me questions and I'll do will answer them at the end. (Of the book, this is the 2nd last chapter.) If anyone else has questions just message me privately and I will be sure to add them in. :)
Now enough rambling..

~Walking through Disney land was like all of my childhood dreams come true. even though it was super expensive it was an amazing experience. to be honest I'm not much of a rides person. so instead of getting sick my mother and I, decided we would meet the boys at the front gate where we entered in two-hours.
You will never believe who I got to hug while walking around the theme park, yup thats right, this girl got to hug Micky and Minnie Mouse!
I can't wait to rub this in Derrick and Sam's faces.
"It's so hot, how about we go and get ice-cream?" My mother suggests. She's right though, it's amazingly warm here and I love it. I actually have tan lines now, unlike the girls at my school with their cheap smelling spray tans.
"Sure. Hey mom?" I ask sweetly.
"Yes Alex."
"Can I come live here?"
She bursts out laughing at my silly request. "you and me both, to be honest I thought that this would be a waste of money and that we should've gone to the redwood forest, but this is legit."
I smirk. "only you would've thought that most magical place on earth would be boring."
She pretends to pout sticking her tongue out at me.
This is what I live for.
These small and special moments with my mother, just like when I was little. our bond is special, surpassing any others. never to be broken.

~ sun burnt, hungry and two-hours later the guys run up to us soaked in sweat.
"So you guys wanna stick around here or-"
"Anything but stay! I just need a cold shower." interrupts Derrick.
I giggle tom's socks and Sandals look quite ravishing on his now sunburnt legs. That kind of look like chicken don't ask me why though.
Sam and Derrick tanned and sweaty stand there staring at my mother until she finally caves.
"Fine we'll go, but don't be crying cause we missed the fire works." she turns to me, waiting on my input about the situation.,
"That's okay mom, I'm kinda beat. I don't wanna carry these bags around much longer anyway.
"Leaving it is then." gestures Tom towards the entrance. My mother grumbles a quick "fine." and the security guards stamp our hands just in case we would like to come back but I have a feeling that won't happen. we are all too tired and hungry.
We get a two cabs back to the hotel. My mother in one with Tom, and the rest of us in the second.
Finally at the hotel we all shower and change.
too tired to walk anywhere we order a three large pepperoni pizzas and I'm telling you they taste like heaven.
I grab five Slices and lay down on the plush sofa in the corner of the room.
"Think you'll eat all that?" Smirks Sam.
I scarf down the first piece. "you know I can. so shutup."
He just laughs and sits down on a bed. Derrick joins me on the sofa and I groan when I have to move.
"Why did you have to sit here I was comfy."
Derrick pops out his butt and says in a really girly voice. "are you breaking up with me?" He narrows his eyes into fine slits. "you better not be, cause like, I'm your second half." I giggle at his silly actions and Sam chuckled behind us.

"No I'm not breaking up with you."

he smirks. "good cause we're best
friens."
" You forgot the D."
"Don't worry Alex you'll get that later."

I groan, while him and Sam crack up.
"Really,Derrick really?" He just smirks that smirk of his and chows down on his pizza.
"Hey Derrick, what do you call a truck full of dildos? Toys for twats!" Sam burst out laughing at his own joke and I groan again.
"That's a good one Sam! Okay, okay, who can make more money, a drug dealer or a prostitute? A prostitute because she can wash and reuse her crack!" They both start giggling like fourteen year-olds and I sigh.

"I'm going to take a walk on the beach." They keep laughing. I start walking and I hear the door open behind me.
Derrick grabs my hand and our fingers curl together.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"We haven't really had a chance to talk this whole trip." He sighs.
" yeah..." I slowly trail off.
We keep walking in silence, the waves lap at the shore and seagulls cry overhead. "Where is this going?" I ask.
"What do you mean this?"
"You know our relationship. you're off to college and I'm going to be at home. Then I'm off to college."
He pulls me close and holds my head so I look directly at him.
I try not to look at him, if I do I swear I'll lose it.
"Alex."
I cast my eyes downward to the sand.
" A, look at me." he whispers softly.
I instantly obey, staring up into those gorgeous green eyes that cause butterfly's in my stomach whenever I look into them.
"Alex let's not worry about what's ahead. All I know is that you are my future and no matter what you always will be. Do you understand?"
I nod.
"Good."
In a flash his lips are in my mine and his hands are on my waist. My hand are in his hair pulling him closer.
"You know I haven't done it on a beach before." he smirks.
"Well there's a first time for everything."
He grins. "come on then, I found a cave out walking the other day."

☺️☺️😉
~~ please vote/comment/fan
Love y'all❤️ Brianna✌️