Pretty in pink

"Mom!" I screamed her name so loud that I'm pretty sure Satan could hear.

I was pissed! I had come home from hanging out with my friend Sam,to find all of my underwear and bras scattered over the yard.

Sam just laughed so I told him to go home. he had been texting and calling me since but I was too mad to answer.

It could have only been Derrick! what a douche!

My mom came running outside. "honey what's wrong-"

"Derrick is what's wrong!" I seethed before she could finish. " he went through my underwear and decided to spread it all over the lawn!"

By now my mother is laughing hysterically,her face Turning a light shade of purple.
Whatever!I'll clean it up myself and oh boy that asshole is gonna get it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Alex!"

I giggled looks like Derrick found my little surprise. Derrick slammed the door to my bedroom.

"Why did you paint my room hot pink?" he half whispered half screamed at me. I laughed "payback hurts a little doesn't it,Derrick?" I giggled into my hand.

He gave me a death glare. " I really hate you!" now it was my turn to yell.

"Listen here buster! you are the one who started it by spreading my unmentionables all over the yard for anyone to see! you should be thanking me for putting you in your place!"

The look on his face was priceless a mixture of shock and disbelief.

"Whatever,Alice but you had better watch your back!" he left my bedroom in a hurry. " My name is Alex!" I yelled through the closed door.

He is such a pain in the arse, he deserved it and I can't wait to call Sam and tell him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You did what!" chuckled Sam.

I laughed it had been a day since the little room painting incident. my mom had to go on a business trip and Tom went with,leaving me and Derrick home alone so Sam came over.

"Yah I know right,but lets not spend this evening talking about that idiot. lets go to a party!" I squealed loudly,making Sam cover his ears.

" I will only go if you promise me to never shriek like that again."

I laughed "I promise." I put on my best good girl face. now it was Sam's turn to laugh. " whatever go get dressed I will be back in like two hours try to contain yourself."

I rolled my eyes, boys.