46. Drunk On Me🦋

Please, please, please don't skip the song. Must hear it.👆

(Warning: This chapter contains mature content, which is only suitable for 18+)
**********

Our wet bodies were mingled with each other so perfectly under the hot shower. He cupped my face again, crushing his lips with mine violently. His kisses were flaming, gentle, demanding and full of passion. We both forgot everything, under that cascading water. I felt feverish when his mellow tongue caressed my bottom lip, seeking for entry. I parted my lips willingly and gave him access to my mouth. He eagerly entered his tongue and tangled with mine. I went crazy when I tasted him raw. That ardent kiss made me intoxicated.

I love him more than me!

I want him more than anything!

And he is only mine!

I hastily reached out my hands and impatiently tried to yank the shirt hem out of his pants. He chuckled between our breathless kisses. He reached out his hands and encouraged me to release the shirt. He also reached out for my t-shirt. We had to break the kiss, so he could take off my t-shirt. He quickly yet gently tugged my t-shirt over my head. After removing the t-shirt, his lips again found mine. With scrambling fingers, I quickly undid his first few buttons but I lost all my patience and tugged it hard harshly, ripping it open. The buttons flew everywhere, wheeled on the tiled floor and disappearing god knows where. As I finished stripping the wet shirt from him, he pressed me again on the tiled wall. He trailed his hot wax like kisses from my lips to my jawline and found his way to my neck. He kissed and sucked hard on my collarbone.

"Hmmm..." I moaned, and he slowly reached his hands to my bra and unclasped it without any difficulty. He eagerly pushed off my bra and my breasts felt relaxed after getting released from the tightness. He reached out his one hand to cup my breast and the other one trailed behind me. He lightly squeezed my ass.

"Mmmm..." I moaned as I melted by his touch.

"Damn, you smell so nice." He murmured addictively as he smoothened my moist hair and sucked hard on my throat. I tilted my head to give him better access to my throat and neck. I placed my right hand on his left hand which was pressing my right breast to give him the signal for a hard press. He instantly got my desired signal and tugged my nipples hard to make them hard as pebbles under his touch.

"Oh, Ron!" I leaned my head to the wall helplessly and groaned as an electric wave of sweet pleasure hit me hard.

"Do you like it?" He murmured dangerously in my ear. "Do you want more?"

"Mmmm, yes, I do." I murmured dizzily as I looked at him with drunken eyes and pulled him closer. He was staring at me back. His gaze was burning, hooded and hot like some seductive poison. He trailed his kiss down to my breast.

"Ahhh.." I gasped when he started to suck on my nipples forcefully. He used his teeth to tug them along with some light biting. Instead of pushing, I jerked him close to me. I wrapped my arms around his head.

After some hard suck and light bites on my breasts, He gradually trailed kisses and went down to my belly, my belly button and...

I blushed hard when I could feel his kisses between my bare thighs.

"Ohhh godddd, Ron....." My body twitches uncontrollably as a wave of pleasure spiked sharp enough to cause me to lose all of my senses. He yanked down my shorts along the panty and drove his tongue deep in my fold. He clasped his arm around my left leg and lifted it up. He placed it on his right shoulder to get great access between my inner thighs.