3. Amor🦋

It had been a few weeks since we became a big city person. We were gradually settling down in our new house, that big town. Although some of the time I was confused when I woke up in my new room.

Only mom had no issues settling down there. She had always been in contact with his old friends. She was always busy chatting with them or doing window shopping's. I hid myself whenever they visited our house. Those lovely ladies were so interested in other house's inner secrets but their own houses, but what can I say, my mom was also in that unique group.

Same went for Arthur too. He blended in that shiny lifestyle that it was hard to think that he was not from around there. He made lots of new friends in his new school. Yeah more than me. Please, note the sarcasm.

As for me, I got a part-time job at a pet store. The pay was good and not so tiring. I was almost managing my savings for my moving out. Everything in London was so damn expensive. It was taking more time than my prediction.

I also made a few friends at college. And thank goodness I met Rose and Oli. They heartily welcomed me with open arms and let me enter their life. They visited our house a few times. My mom really liked them. Well, I couldn't blame her.

Rose and Oli both were really lovely indeed.

Rose was the youngest and pampered child in her house. Yes, way more spoiled than me. Rose's father was a successful doctor and her mom was a private school teacher. They both were nice people. She had an older sister, Emma, who was a freelance glass craft painter. She was married for five years and at that moment living in Italy. Her husband was a civil engineer.

Olivia's parents were international pilots and always away from home. I barely encountered them once or twice. That was why She lived with her aunt, Lucy. I never visited their house, though.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

I woke up groggily from my pleasant sleep with the familiar sound of my ringtone. I yawned and reached out my hand for my mobile phone to the bedside table. I didn't have to take a glance at the caller ID. Because I knew it was Rose. It was her daily routine to make me wake up because I always shut off my alarm.

As soon as I pressed the answer button I could hear Rose's bickering.

"Wake up, you sleepyhead," Rose said in a fake angry tone. "You should pay my phone bills, you know."

"Good morning to you too," I murmured sweetly with a satisfied grin on my face.

"Yeah, yeah, good morning. Now get up and start to get ready." She said and hung up the phone. I groaned to myself and rolled out of my comfortable bed unwillingly. Why does the sun have to rise every morning? Can't it skip one day?!

I quickly took a shower and put on a grey t-shirt with a blue dungaree. I took my denim jacket and headed downstairs to find mom was serving breakfast with one hand while her other one was busy typing on her phone. She was sure to be chatting with those crazy ladies. I didn't see dad and Mike. Dad might be off to his office. And I thought I was earlier than Mike.

Ho Ho!

A made a smug expression and flipped my hair a little.

"Good morning mom." I pulled out a chair and plopped down with an attitude.

"Good morning." Mom put down her phone and raised an eyebrow with surprise.

"Wow, I should thank Rose for waking you up every day." She placed my breakfast on the table. Toasted bread, bacon, scrambled egg and beans.