4. Prince Charming🦋

Oli dropped me off instead of Rose. She went crazy after hearing of Ron's arrival. She flew home as soon as our classes ended. She needed to choose a perfect dress and hairstyle for that special event. But she told me that she would pick me up for the party.

And I would completely understand her heart.

She was about to meet her charming prince. Of course she needed to take care of her appearance to impress Ron.

I hurried to the stairs and halted instantly when I saw mom was in the kitchen, preparing our dinner.

"Mom." I called her out from the stairs. She looked up and smiled gaily.

"How was your day?" She asked cheerfully.

"Fine." I checked the time on my phone in a hurry. I Didn't have much time to get ready. "I will be out for a dinner party tonight." I told her and headed to my room quickly.

Mom instantly followed me to my room, "What? Why? Where?"

Wow, no wonder from whom I got that nosy personality of mine.

"I am going to Oli's. Her cousin is coming back from the US. So, they are holding a party for him," I answered her while carefully pulling out a white dungaree from my wardrobe. "And I am invited."

"Hmm, he must be a... For god's sake Liza," my mom suddenly yelled out annoyed. I jumped on my feet out of startled with her sudden outburst. I placed my right hand on my left chest and looked at her angrily.

"Mom, are you trying to kill me?!"

"Don't you have any other clothes other than that...that...that farmer's dress."

I rolled my eyes. "Mom, it's just a dinner party, I don't need a glittering Cinderella gown for that." I concentrated on pulling out a blue striped t-shirt for my white dungaree. "You always overreact."

"Just try something else. You just wore it in the morning." She crossed her arms on her chest gloomily.

"Mom, I wore a blue one in the morning." I pointed at my dress. I was still wearing my morning clothes. "I am changing it into a white one."

"Whatever, there's no difference." She grimly stated. "They always look the same to me."

"Rose is going to be here any minute, and you are actually making me late." I sighed impatiently and picked up my clothes. I didn't have time to argue with her. I quickly headed to the bathroom.

"Fine! since when do you listen to me anyway." Mom groaned and left my room grumpily.

I freshened up and put on my clothes. I looked at my reflection through the large, wall mirror. I ran my fingers through my hair as I was thinking about a hairstyle for the party. Tsk, too much hassle! I decided to make a top bun. I applied some eyeliner after tidying my hair into a neat top bun and wore a set of ear tops and an ear cuff in my upper ear piercing.

Ok done.

I heard the sound of a car pulling into our gravel yard. I hastily took my phone and ran downstairs after checking myself for the last time in the mirror.

When I reached the top of the stairs I froze on my spot.

"How do I look?" Rose asked me in a cherry tone. As she swirled herself in a green fluorescent off-shoulder gown, with dark bottle green high heels. And her eyes! Oh my her eyes! They looked so smoky and sexy. She did so much work on her already super gorgeous eyes.

The Broken Photoframe - A Dark Billionaire Romanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें