🦋Author's Note🦋

© loveisasweetpoison™2019
(This work is protected under GOOGLE DOCS and Amazon Kindle copyright law)

Attention!!

So, I heard about some people, who are very low life creatures and like to steal other people's hard work, their story. I don't think my story is worth stealing.

But.......

Under no circumstances should my work be copied.

I repeat again....

Absolutely not a damn single thing can be copied or uploaded or translated on another site, without my permission. Plagiarism is illegal by the rules and regulations of the Wattpad authorities. If I find anyone is stealing my story I will fucking report them to the Wattpad and don't worry they will kick their ass off. And If I find anyone outside the Wattpad, I will take legal action against them. Dare me. So, be very careful.

This story is my and mine alone work. And it is totally fictional. Names, characters, and incidents are a product of my imagination. Any resemblance with anyone is totally coincidental.

So, you are very welcome to my dreamy land and read the story.

With lots of love💝

®All rights reserved.

©loveisasweepoison™2019

This is my first story. So please forgive me for my horrible writing skills and my terrible grammar.😘

But if you like this story please vote and support.
I will try hard to update every week.
I'm always up for any advice and conversation.
So feel free to comment and share.😘

😘