24. Missed Out🦋

"Oh, and don't forget to bring your current passport." Oli told us as she took out her phone.

"Passport?" I raised my brows at her. "We are only just going to Edinburgh, why would we need our passport?"

"We will be going by air," Oli informed me as she was scrolling on her phone.

"By air!" I choked. "We could easily use a car."

"It'll take almost NINE hours." Oli emphasised the time specific. "By the time we reach, we will be dead tired."

"But if we go there by car, we can easily save the ticket fare." I told her."I am on a tight budget right now. And I am planning to move in with Brant. So, I will need......"

"Wait, wait!" Rose interrupted me. "You are moving out with Brant?" Oli also turned her eyes at me from her phone.

Oh shoot, I forgot to tell them.

"Umm, it's a long story." I smiled at them slyly and flashed my full set of teeth.

"We have time." Rose leaned on her chair.

"Spill," Oli said coldly.

Rose and Oli already knew about my plan of moving out. We discussed it many times. Oli didn't need to move out, because basically she was living alone. Her parents were most of the time out of the town, or we could say, out of the country, because of their busy job. And Rose didn't want to move out, because she was a spoiled little princess of her family. She thought that she couldn't survive on her own.

I told them everything, how Brant proposed to me to move in with him. And how I was still hesitating about making the decision.

"I mean, I do want to move in with him," I told them while nibbling on my nails. "But I don't want him to think that I am doing this because I am short with money. What do you guys think?" I properly expressed my inner thoughts to them and waited for their responses.

"Are you nuts!" Rose exclaimed dumbfounded. "Of course he would never think about you like that."

"Yeah?" I smiled unsure. "You sure?"

"Yeah." Oli assured me. "And by the way, I would like to remind you guys that this trip is on Ron. He already arranged everything for us, so you guys don't need to think about the expenses."

"Hey, I can't just take all the expenses from him," I told her. "I will pay my expenses."

"Does anyone ask you about that matter?" Oli arched her eyebrows, "No, good. Now go and count some stars in the sky."

"But...."

"LALALALA....." Oli promptly covered her ears and started to sing loudly.

"What are you singing?" David came with two coffees. Oli instantly stopped singing and glared at him grimly. David gently placed one Styrofoam Cup in front of Oli. Brant Kissed my cheeks and sat beside me.

"Hi." He smiled tenderly.

"Hi." I shyly smiled back at him.

I told him about our trip to Edinburgh. Then suddenly I remembered a very important thing. I took out the gift from my backpack, which I bought for him, Bleu De Chanel. Everyone was busy enjoying Oli and David's sweet fight, so we left unnoticed. I slowly slid the gift to him. "Your early Christmas gift." I whispered lightly.

He took the gift and gently rubbed his thumb on the star printed green paper wrapper. He looked up at me dearly. "I wish I could spend Christmas with you."

"Don't worry, you are always with me." I smiled reassuringly as I placed my right hand on my left chest, "Here."

Brant smiled and pecked on my lips.