13. Little Bro.🦋

The rest of that weekend went very quickly and when I opened my eyes on Monday morning, the uneasiness which was eating me inside slowly faded away. Maybe because I had a proper, peaceful sleep.

I looked at my phone when it started to ring. Of course it was Rose.

"You are late." I said smugly with a wide grin on my face.

"Good morning." Rose couldn't conceal her surprise in her voice. "You are early. That's unusual."

"I am always an early person." I rubbed my eyes to ease the blurry vision and slowly sat up on my bed.

"Yeah, right!" She scoffed. "Now move your ass and get ready."

"Yeah, see you later." I hung up my phone and stretched up my arms.

It was Monday, the first day of any typical weekday. The parking lot was fully packed. After like ages of driving I finally found a spot near beside a BMW bike. When I carefully finished parking my car, I came to find Rose at our usual coffee shop. She was already sipping her coffee with Oli. I slid down my backpack on the table and flopped down on the next chair.

"Good morning."

"Good morning." They both said at the same time.

"Ok, listen." Rose straightened up on her seat and started to talk with an excited look on her face. "I need to do the shopping for my dress and shoes." I carelessly looked at her while chewing my fingernails. "I don't have any dress to wear at Ron's birthday party, and only then after that I can decide on a hair....."

"Wait, wait, wait!" I halted on my chewing nails and straightened up on my seat. "Did you just say, Ron's birthday party?"

"Yes, it's his birthday party." Oli replied to my question."And yes he doesn't like to call it a birthday party. He always holds it as an ordinary party. I don't understand why!" she rolled her eyes.

"He is really unbelievable." I looked up in disbelief. "Then I have to buy him a damn present." I tapped my finger on my cheek while thinking hard. "What should I buy him?"

"I already bought my present." Rose swiped her phone screen and showed us a picture. "A leather accessories set."

"Come on guys, help me." I looked at them hopelessly. "I am not good at buying gifts for a guy. Especially a big guy." I pouted.

"Should I buy him a perfume?"

"No." Oli said at last. "Buy him a photo frame. He kinda has a thing for them."

"Photo-frame?!" I raised my brows a little. "Anyway, as long as he is happy with the gift." I sighed with relief when I solved the problem, what to give him. "I will find something for him."

"And you!" Rose looks at me dramatically. "You will have to come with us for shopping because I don't want to see you in those worker dresses." She pointed her index finger to me.

I rolled my eyes. I kinda got used to getting mocked for my dress. It didn't hurt me at all anymore.

"Fine, but I can't today," I told them while grumpily shaking my head. "I have to work today, I need to fill up my schedule because I took a day off for camping."

"How about tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I am free tomorrow," I answered after checking up my schedule . "I can also buy a gift for Ron."

"Ok, tomorrow then." She confirmed and Oli nodded her head in mutual agreement.

Oli took a look at her cellphone and gasped. "We are late for class, hurry up and get up." She sprung off from her chair and pulled both our hands with a hurried mode.