"You are going to catch them?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Yeah." He smiled cheekily. "And I am going to cook them too."

"You know how to cook?" I again asked him in disbelief.

"Don't underestimate me," Ron told me with a smug expression.

"Oh, I never did." I laughed.

After breakfast I changed into a black two-piece and wore a crochet bikini cover-up which I bought last summer from Primark. I took my shades, sunscreen and my phone. I came to the living room to find Ron was in khaki shorts and a white half sleeve shirt. He looked at me and his eyes looked dark for a moment.

"So, where are we heading?" I asked him excitedly.

Ron cleared his throat. "To the east side of the island. I asked Lamon, he said that place is ideal for hunting."

"Cool," I said.

**********

I opened my eyes and got up from my sleeping position on that sunbed. Ron and I had been chatting before I went to sleep. The warm fuzzy weather felt so pleasant on my skin. I looked at my right side, where Ron was sitting before. It was empty. I got up and looked around. I found Ron in between the rocks and the sea. Under the dazzling sunlight, he looked wet and.... alluring. I slowly walked barefoot on the sand, towards him.

"How many did you catch?" I asked him. He looked up at me.

"Two." He pointed to the wooden handicraft basket with a cover, on a rock.

"How long are you doing this?" I asked him as I lifted up the lid. I peeked in the basket and saw two big lobsters were wiggling inside of the basket.

"Umm, I am not sure." He pushed his shades on his brown silky hair. "Maybe forty minutes."

"That's impressive." I looked at him amazed. "I want to try too."

"Sure." He scooted a little to give me some space. I slowly stepped in the shallow water and stood in front of him. The water almost reached my knees.

"Can you see, there?" Ron stretched his arm over my right shoulder to point at a rock, brushing my right ear lightly. I felt a tingle in my spine. "Under the rock, there is one hiding."

I couldn't concentrate because all of my senses were dominated by Ron's sweaty manly odour. I felt addicted and....suddenly thirsty. Very thirsty.

"Liza." I snapped back when Ron called me out.

"Yeah, I am listening." I cleared my dry throat.

"All you have to do is..." Ron started to give me proper instructions.

"Hellllooo. I am a zoology student, remember?" I said with some attitude.

Ron chuckled humorously and stepped back a little. I extended my hand to catch the lobster very confidently.....and failed, again....and again....and again.

"Okay, okay, fine! Show me how to do it." I gave up at last and told Ron who was trying hard to suppress his laugh. I sat up on that rock, just beside that basket.

Ron squatted a little. "First you have to make it cornered. When you ensure that it doesn't have any escape route, you will approach it slowly and.." Ron struck like a cobra and represented the lobster in front of me, "voila."

I took the lobster from him and put it in the basket as I praised him. "Wow, You are very good at fishing."

"I am not good at fishing." Ron placed his hand on the rock, both sides of me and trapped me carefully between his arms. He moved closer to me. I looked up and suddenly found him very close to my face. Our faces were inches away, and I could feel his warm breath. "But I think I am very good at trapping." He smirked mischievously.