chat 35) aftermath , arguments , out with friends

Start from the beginning

me: thank you all so much. meeting dismissed.

i flopped into my chair, everyone left apart from yoona.

she stayed and sat next to me

yoona: you good?

me: i am so ecstatic , i am fabulous , i am feeling amazing

yoona: sarcasm at an all high then? you should see someone , especially now

me: ha , remember last time? i barley got away from the exposing therapist. dont say anything like that ever again. what am i meant to do today?

yoona: well , you have rehearsals today.the back up dancers are waiting for you.

me: okay i will be right th-

namjoon: am i interrupting?

me: no no , come in. is everything okay?

namjoon: i was hoping to talk to you in private.

me: sure lets go to my office.unnie , i will talk to you later

i left the meeting room with namjoon hyung and we walking into my office.

i sat on my chair and he sat on the sofa

me: so how can i help you?

namjoon: actually , this is not about me. it is about yesterday.

me: ah...i see.

namjoon: i am sorry. i never knew how bad of a situation you were in. i thought it was just ...well what i knew.

me: no , its okay

namjoon: can i say something?

me: i cant stop you.

namjoon: what would they say?

me: what?

namjoon: what would jonghyung , sulli and hara say right now? looking at you? they would be angry. eunha, i am saying this from all of us, we care. more than you would think. we can only help you to a certain degree. so i am going to ask you to talk to someone. i am saying this after they couldn't do it properly and they ended up dying. eunha , please. 

me: i will think about it. but right now i have to go to rehearsals , so do you. let me just grab snow and her bed so that we can go.

namjoon: okay , i will walk you there.

we walked to rehearsals , his rehearsal room was before mine so i walked in for a few minutes to say hi to the members. they were all a bit quiet today , hoseok hyung must have told them all about what happened when we went to buy that engagement ring with david.

soon i went to my practise room.i walked in and put snow down on top of her bed. she was really sleep , we have been walking all over the office all day and yesterday she had been following me everywhere. i said hello to the choreographers and the dancers.

me: okay guys , everyone is good to go? is the camera crew ready? we are going to go through each dance five times. each time it must be perfect, then on the sixth time we are going to film the dance for the youtube channel. please ensure phones are switched off per usual. lets begin.

we went through the dances perfectly and on the sixth time we filmed it for everyone. it was nearly mid day.

me: okay guys , well done that was beautiful. you can all go to the restaurant on the lower floor to eat and then afterwards come back up here to continue practising. this room is only for us , for the next six days so you are free to use it whenever you like. the choreographs will be here time to time and i will be popping in and out. thank you all so much and i am so sorry that i was late , this week has been an unexpected turn of events.