Chapter 59

Kiyoko Misaki's pov

Every color around me turned into a big blur. All I saw were deep browns and grays and reds fade into each other. I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned. I stretched out and rubbed my eyes, opening them back up again. I heard some chatting from the other side of the room. I sat up to see exactly what was happening when my eyes met Toga's. She looked at me and got a huge grin on her face.

"Guys, she's awake," she said hopping off the bar stool. She made her way over to me and jumped on the couch, squeezing me tight into a hug. I was taken aback my this display of affection, but soon hugged her back. Dabi, Twice, and Compress all came over as well, looking happy to see me. Dabi ruffled my hair and pulled me into a side hug.

"I'm glad to see your okay. Those UA brats didn't mess you up too much, did they?" He chuckled. I shook my head and laughed. Kurogiri, Shigaraki and my father all looked at me.

"Welcome back Misaki," Shigaraki said. He seemed as if he was trying his best. I thanked him and smiled. Everyone turned to my father. He glanced off to the side.

"I was worried about you," he muttered. I looked at him, disbelief in my eyes. Everyone looked at me, waiting to see my response. My dad looked me in the eyes and I felt every emotion I had suppressed come to the surface. I felt my eyes tear up as I smiled at him.

"Thank you," I whispered. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as he looked at me, painfully confused. He sighed and gave the smallest smile I had ever seen.

"You're welcome Kiyoko," he replied. I cried and hugged Toga and Dabi back. Everyone excluding Shigaraki and my father came around me and gave me a hug. I laughed through the tears and treasured this moment with everything in me. For the first, time I felt loved.

And I loved it.

—————————
Kiyoko Aizawa's pov

I squinted, not used to the sudden bright light in my face. I moved my arm over my eyes to avoid the penetrating light. There was light chatter in the room as I slowly adjusted myself to the brightness when I heard a familiar voice.

"She's awake," I heard a smooth voice say. I saw Shoto in front of me and got excited and couldn't help myself.

"Shoto!" I yelled. I jumped up onto my knees quickly and hugged him tightly, sinking my face into the divot between his neck and shoulder. As I pulled away I cupped his cheeks and pulled him towards me once more, pressing my lips onto his. As I pulled away I smiled at him. I quickly saw a couple bruises and cuts scattered across his face. I brushed away some hair. "Oh my god what happened?" He gave me an odd look as he let go of my waist.

"Don't worry about that right now. Would you like to say 'hello' to your dads?" He asked. I felt my stomach drop and my eyes widen in realization. I slowly turned around to face Eraser and Mic, giving them an awkward smile.

"When were you planning on telling us this?" Eraser asked.

"Soon?" I answered hesitantly.

"And how long has this been going on?" Mic asked.

"Like a couple days after we moved into the dorms," I muttered. Mic chuckled and held out an open palm to Eraser. Eraser muttered something under his breath that just made Mic laugh more. He pulled out his wallet and handed ¥1,000 to Mic. I looked at them in disbelief.

"There was money on this?!" I exclaimed. Mic laughed and Eraser rolled his eyes. I moved away from Shoto and went to the other side of the bed and hugged them tight. After letting go I smiled wide at the two of them. Looking around, I gave hugs to Kirishima, Midoriya, Jiro, Momo, Kaminari, Uraraka, and Ashido. Bakugou gave me a head nod and I did the same, smiling at him.