Chapter 19

Kiyoko Aizawa's pov

"So are you gonna give it to me or not?" I asked the woman, with her son's throat in my hand. She stared at me in horror, tears forming in her eyes. I groaned loudly. I pointed my knife at her. "Don't even think about crying. When people like you cry, it pisses me off beyond belief."

"I-I can't give you the plans. Please you have to understand. Don't hurt my baby. If I give them to you..." she trailed off. I rolled my eyes.

"You're really getting on my nerves, lady. Maybe your kid can tell you how much I need these plans." I smirked. I tightened my grip on the kid's throat and slashed his face with my knife. He started crying.

"No!" She screamed. She started sobbing. "Please, I'll do anything!"

"Then give me the fucking plans! It's not that hard!" I yelled. She shook her head and sobbed. I glared at her. "Do you know how long someone would last if they got their heart ripped out?" Her eyes opened in pure fear. I gave a devious smile behind my mask. Though she could only see my eyes, the look on her face dropped as if she could see my wicked grin. I positioned my knife against the boys chest. "Three seconds."

"Please, no god no!" She begged. She sobbed even louder. I growled and screamed over her.

"Oh my god, shut up!" I yelled. I pushed the knife against the boy, making a small puncture. He whimpered in fear and pain. The woman covered her mouth with both of her hands, shaking, tears falling down her face. Her shaking suddenly stopped, she looked as if something had just dawned on her. I looked at her.

'The gun,'

The What?

"Ok. I'll take you to the plans. It's in the safe, just like you said," she said, trying to regain her composure. I glared at her.

"Yeah I know it's in the fucking safe. Open it and give them to me," I said. She slowly went for the safe, and began to type in the code. The code was over 20 digits long and felt like an eternity watching her punch it in. As she punched it in, I tightened the knots on the boy's arms and legs, getting ready to strike the woman. I slowly walked up behind her. She made a sudden movement and I lunged at her. She turned around with a gun and I slammed into her. The gun went off and I heard a slight ringing in my ear. I held my knife against her throat.

"Do you think I'm fucking stupid?" I snarled. I took the gun from her and took it into my possession. I shoved her on the ground, making the boy cry. I tied up the woman tightly. I walked back up to the boy and yanked him up by his hair, he began crying even harder. "Fine. Since you want to know so badly how big your kid's heart is, here you go,"

If you're not good with gore, skip. I'll tell you when it's ok

I slammed the kid on the ground. The mother screamed and begged me for mercy. I smirked at the kid, knowing I was going to be the last thing he ever saw. I leaned close to the kid, pulling my mask down to whisper in his ear.

"This'll hurt a bit," I hissed. I put my mask back on and unbuttoned his shirt and lined up my knife to his jugular notch. I pressed down until I hit bone. He screamed. I pulled my knife down until I got to the xiphoid process. I took my fingers and pried his skin open. He sobbed and screamed in agony, his entire rib cage lined with muscles visible. I turned to the mother, whose eyes were shut as she sobbed.

"Watch or I'll give your entire family a horrible fucking death," she opened her eyes slowly is fear and despair. I gingery cut slits into the muscles of his ribs, making sure not to puncture the lungs underneath, just big enough to get a finger in. I moved my fingers into the 5 small holes I created and wrapped my fingers around the sternum. His blood pooled around my hand as I stuck it into his chest. The boy began breathing harder and sobbing harder than I had ever seen anyone cry. I took my left foot and positioned it on the area of his chest I was not working on. I squeezed the sternum tight and pulled up with all my might. Blood flew up from his chest like a rock dropped in water.