Chapter 41

Kiyoko Aizawa's pov

I stared at Ashido as she hovered over me. After my lack of response she got up and giggled. "Would you like to elaborate?" I asked hesitantly.

"Okay, so we go into each of the boy's room, with their permission of course, and we see whose is the best!" Ashido exclaimed.

"Oh. Uh, sure," I said, getting up. The rest of the girls and I followed her to the common area as she began to coax the boys. The first room was Midoriya's.

"No wait you can't go in there!" Midoriya screamed as Ashido began to open the door.

"Weren't you the one who said 'with their permission of course'?" I interrogated as she entered the room. She ignored me as she continued to open the door. It looked just like his room at home. I had only been there a couple of times, but seeing it again made me chuckle.

As we went from room to room, I saw everyone's style that pretty much looked like what I'd expect it to. So far, Kaminari's was my favorite. The energy was so laid back. Nobody else seemed to like it and he seemed a little embarrassed.

In his frustration he yelled "This is a best room contest right, well what about the girls? Shouldn't they participate too?" He asked. Ashido clapped her hands together.

"I'm into it! We'll do the girls after!" She yelled. My eyes widened.

"Uh...what?" I muttered. Kaminari smirked at me. "Come on dude, I openly said yours was my favorite, you gotta betray me like this?" I asked. He just laughed a little as I glared him down.

We began to work out the logistics of the competition as we moved to the fourth floor. We went to Kirishima's and Shoji's room. Kaminari was still in first but Kirishima was a close second.

Fifth floor. Everyone fawned over Sero's room. I'll admit it was unexpected but I wasn't a huge fan. Todoroki was up next. He just sighed and put his hand on the handle.

"Let's get this over with, it's late," he muttered. He opened the door and Ashido and Sero yelled. It looked like it was taken from an older rich Japanese man's study. It was authentic Japanese everything. It looked nothing like the other rooms. Everyone began yelling at him for replacing the floors and practically building a new room. He just shrugged it off.

Last of the boys was Sato. We walked in to a pretty regular room. Suddenly Sato yelled and opened up a small oven. He took out a chiffon cake. He gave everyone a piece. I thanked him and tried some. It was really good, like, really fuckin good. I thanked him again and gave him my compliments as we walked out of the room.

The first girl we started with was Jiro. She opened up her door and we saw red and black everywhere. There were a lot of instruments and it honestly looked really cool. Jiro was obviously embarrassed. Jiro kicked everyone out as we went to Hagakure's room. It was very pink. I wasn't a fan of the style whatsoever but I still smiled and complimented it.

Ashido eagerly showed us her room. It had clashing patterns everywhere and definitely was not made by a designer, but once again, I complimented anyways. Wait...that means.

"Kiyoko is next!" Ashido shouted. I jumped a little as she ran to my room.

"Uh, I want to preface this by saying I had no idea what I was doing," I muttered as I opened the door. Everyone walked in and I got a mix of reactions.

"So aesthetically clean and pleasing!" Hagakure said. Ashido ran over to my art corner and yelled.

"Kiyoko! I didn't know you liked art!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah, it's a nice hobby I guess," I mumbled.

"Hey Kiyoko, you should show us some of your art!" Kaminari said smiling. I looked at him, my face slightly red.