Chapter 45

Kiyoko Aizawa's pov

I held onto the crying child as I thought as hard as I could. If I were a crying child, what would I want? My eyes widened in realization.

I propped Izuchan up so her ear was leaning against my chest and neck. I took a deep breath and began to hum Shoto's melody I had grown to love. I hummed softly as I stroked the girl's hair. After repeating the song a couple times, she stopped crying. We made our way to the first aid station and handed the kids off to the other students, explaining what we observed.

Askua and I ran back to the city. Another girl began to run with us. One of the ones I saw earlier in the alley. She was wearing an outfit that made her look like she would hike Mt. Everest. We heard a cry from some rubble. We looked inside, but couldn't see a thing. Asuka turned into a nightingale and flew in.

"Sorry about the malicious interaction earlier. Aizawa, right?" The cold looking one said. Her hair was cut short into a pixie type of cut. Her eyes had an uncanny resemblance to mine and her hair was snow white.

"Yeah. Call me Kiyoko please. Or Psyche in this circumstance," I said.

"Sakai Fuyuko," she replied. "But here call me Zero."

Asuka popped out and turned back into her human form. "There are four in there. Two elderly who are bleeding from the head, and fading in and out of consciousness. One middle aged man who has a broken leg, and there is an unconscious woman," she reported. Sakai surveyed the rock structure and then pointed to my boots.

"Steel?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Alright, I'm gonna touch this debris, and then I want you to kick down. If I'm correct, then these should allow for an opening without any rubble falling on them."

She set her hand on the rock and it began to crack and make weird noises. She took her hand off and I lifted up my boot and slammed it into the rock. The debris almost turned to dust or very small chunks once I stomped on it. I looked at her with shock.

"Absolute zero," she said. "If I touch something, I can make the atoms stop moving, bringing its temperature to absolute zero. It turns extremely brittle because of that."

"Damn," I whispered. "My quirk isn't suited for rescue at all. But that's badass." Sakai and I continued to freeze and break rubble until we had a good sized hole to get them out.

"Asuka, please go look for Uraraka. The one who floated all the rocks during the sports festival. Pink costume, headset, brown hair. Bring her here, she'll be a great help," I asked. She agreed and flew away.

I hopped in the hole and smiled at the injured persons. "Hi, I'm hero Psyche. I'm here to help. Now, starting with you, could you please tell me what hurts?"

We went down the line and began first aid on the injured people. We asked about medical conditions and helped to calm them down until Asuka and Uraraka came running.

There was suddenly a huge rumble and a falling rock. Uraraka and I dove for it as it hurdled for the unconscious woman. She was able to touch it and I swung it out of the hole. It slammed onto the ground and I took a deep breath. They all looked panicked once more.

"A villain had completed another large scale attack,"

I chuckled. They all looked at me weird. "They think they can cause fear? No way. We're here to keep everyone happy and healthy."

I think that's something Midoriya would do.

The conscious victims chuckled a little and the three heroes smiled along with me, catching my drift. Uraraka floated everyone out of the hole. I allowed her to release the unconscious woman and carried her myself. As we walked back to the first aid station we saw a huge flame burst up and Midoriya carrying someone in the sky. Midoriya was yelling for some reason. The victims began to look worried.