Chapter 8

Kiyoko Aizawa's pov

The next two days were uneventful. It just included me going down to the cafeteria for breakfast and dinner with different combinations of the three heroes. Eraser signed the adoption papers so now he was my legal guardian. He had me sign some papers and we also got my last name legally changed. In my free time, I would take out my braids and perfect my braiding skills. I even ended up making an Instagram and Twitter. Having the freedom to have social media was exciting since back at the bar it was strictly forbidden. Eraser recommended that I keep them set to private and showed me how to turn off location just to be safe. I was able to find Midoriya's twitter and I followed him.

At the end of day 3 at the hospital, Eraser walked me back to my room. I was able to walk pretty much fine, but I was told to not do anything outside walking or going up stairs. Eraser said goodnight and told me tomorrow I was to be discharged.

"So what time will you be here?" I asked.

"Well, tomorrow I have an important mission I need to go on that'll last until evening, so Midnight said she'd take you shopping tomorrow during that time." Eraser said. "She'll be here around ten. I've already signed off for her to be able to take you. Also I made a list of personal items you need to make things easier. On top of that, you can get pretty much anything to make you more comfortable."

I took the list from him and put it in the case of my phone. He stood up and patted me on the head.

"Get some sleep, you got a big day ahead of you tomorrow,"

"Will do, goodnight," I replied.

He turned off the main light and left. I pulled the sheets close to me and turned on my side. I brought my legs up closer to me and pulled my arms in close. A nurse walked into my room and gave me a little bottle of water. I thanked him and drifted off to sleep

————————

I woke up to the thud of a chair and a bit of muffled talking. I guess I'll always be a light sleeper. As I gained consciousness the voice became a little more clear.

"No, I'll be okay really. She's really nice. I just need to- oh she's awake. I'll call you later mom. I lo- yes I know. I love you, bye,"

I opened my eyes all the way and saw Midoriya putting his phone in his pocket. He smiled at me.

"Good morning Misaki, sorry if I woke you," he beamed.

"Good morning Midoriya. Just to let you know, my name is Aizawa Kiyoko now. Also please call me Kiyoko," I said.

"O-oh of course! Sorry about that Kiyoko," he said. He gave a small awkward laugh. "Anyways, I wanted to check up on you. I saw you made a Twitter. How are you holding up?"

"I'm doing a lot better. My injuries are all healing well, I learned how to braid hair, I've gotten to know Eraser, Mic, and Midnight better, and I think the hospital staff likes me." I replied. I sat up.

The only bandages I had left was a little bit of gauze on my neck, a wrap around my right knuckles and a small exterior nasal splint. We talked and caught up for a bit. He suddenly perked up.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" He exclaimed. He bent down and picked up a paper bag. "I brought you some food." He pulled out two small containers, one containing white rice and pork, another containing miso soup. From the looks of it, it was homemade. He gave me a spoon and chopsticks from the cafeteria.

"Oh, thank you so much Midoriya," I said graciously. I put the soup on the bedside table and began eating the rice and pork. "This is really good,"