Chapter 29

Kiyoko Aizawa's pov

"Kiyoko! We heard about what happened!" Kirishima exclaimed, barreling towards me the second I opened the door. He was joined by Kaminari, Ashido, and Sero. Bakugou followed but only walked up with an annoyed look on his face. I felt my heart skip a beat as he ran up and jumped on me. I stumbled backwards into the hall. Once I realized this was an embrace, I hugged back.

"I'm fine! I'm fine! I'm not dead," I said half laughing half panicking. Once Kirishima let go of me Ashido took her turn and gave me a hug. She pulled back and examined my face, taking a look at the now scabbed knife wound on my forehead. She traced it lightly and gave me a worried expressions. "It's just a scratch," I reminded her to put her at ease.

Ashido moved to the side and Kaminari and I met eye to eye. We looked at each other for a bit. I felt my heart rate pick up. I wasn't sure how to approach this or whether or not he even wanted to see me. I know we made up but a small part of me feels he still hasn't truly forgiven me.

I glanced away for a quick second and looked back at him. He gave me a soft smiled and walked up to me, pulling me into a hug. I chuckled and hugged him back, burying my face in his shoulder. After a long hug we let go. Sero came up and we did a 'bro hug' as he called it. All it really was was grabbing each other's hand and beating each other on the back, but if Sero enjoys it I'll go along with it. Bakugou barely acknowledged me, just standing next to Kirishima.

"So what happened? You must've been terrified!" Ashido exclaimed. I glanced around and then began reciting the story the four of us came up with.

"Well uh. Iida and Midoriya came across him after finding each other. They got caught and couldn't reach their interns. Midoriya sent us his location and Todoroki and I went over with Endeavor. After Endeavor and him fought for a bit, Endeavor got him," I replied. I had always been a great liar, but my confidence in my skills plummeted as I told them a story that didn't add up what so ever in my mind.

There were multiple things overlooked in the story in my mind that I'm surprised nobody else pointed out. First, why would Iida and Midoriya be separated from their interns? Second, Midoriya wasn't supposed to be anywhere near that alley in Hosu City, only the train terminal. Third, how would Todoroki and I get such dramatic injuries of Endeavor did all the fighting? We got there at the same time as him. We would've started walking away, not stand around and be targets. And lastly, which was the most obvious in my mind, the story is so short. If something as dramatic as what we're attempting to pass off happened, you'd think there would be a lot of detail. A scarring memory like that you would think we would remember the scent of the alley and the time we walked into it down to the second. But in order to avoid clashing stories, we kept it short and simple. No contradicting details, get off the topic as soon as possible.

The five of them looked at me as I finished my brief story. They were all very intrigued and had a look of relief on their face. All except Bakugou, who glared at me. I looked back at him

'That was the most bullshit I had ever heard'

Dang. That really sucks. The four of them continued to shower me in comments about how they were glad everyone was okay and how they were worried. After the started to walk away Bakugou walked towards me and grabbed me by the wrist, pulling me out of the classroom.

"Hey! What are you-"

"Come on Dumbass, let's talk about what happened in Hosu City," he said, cutting me off.

"Dumbass? Is that my nickname? I thought you'd make fun of a physical trait," I remarked.

"You got stabbed because you're a dumbass; therefore, you are Dumbass," he grumbled.